Thread: package stolen?

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~

package stolen?

I have a po box at a store like MBE. I had a fedex pack delivered there on wed. I went to pick it up today and they cant find it. They signed for it and remember seeing it but cant find it now. No here's the problem they have an idea that everything in the packs arent legit because the ybust my balls jokeing once in a while. But i have been going there for over a year. Now the box is in my name but the packs that come arent. So do you think the y may have taken one. Knowing i cant really do anything since they arent in my name either or if i do have illegal stuff im not going to sue them. Or what if i'm being watched and they gave it to the cops. ut then would they say they did have it? I dont know im paraniod and worried now. It was like a $1000 worht of stuff in there.
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    shit, go shoot them ! plz ! thank you.

halifaxsteve is offline Member
    personally i'd be more concerned about a thief than the cops.

it might be difficult to sue because how can you prove the value of the contents? it's not like you have a recepit for your purchase...

IMO i'd prob just switch stores and try again.

sorry to hear about the shitty luck!
    steve

superjew is offline Associate Member
    I'm guessing the place isn't that big. How can they sign for your package and recall seeing it, and then, Poof! it's gone? Here's the dilema in my opinion. First off, I sure as hell wouldn't just chalk it up as a loss. I'd go in there and demand my package. I'd want to know who handled it, when it was last seen, what they plan to do, etc. BUT.... Let's consider the possibility that someone became suspicous of you or that particular package. And as such, they contacted the local police. I'm not sure going to them and admitting that you knew this package existed, much less the day it should have arrived, is a great idea. Though it sounds like you have already spoken to them about the package and admitted to it being yours. What did they plan to do about the situation? I can't believe they would just casually tell you that they can't find it, and not offer to investigate.

well the place is small so i dont get how they cant find it.But yes i already spoke to them and so i did admit it was mine. But they said there is a couple other employees that work there that they are trying to contact to see if they did something with it or know where it is.

halifaxsteve is offline Member
    go back in 2 months to see if one of the kids looks jacked....then knock him out

superjew is offline Associate Member
    In that case, I'd give them a little time to hunt it down. If they "can't" find it, I'd drive down there and stay in the store untill they could. Also, go with your gut. You said you've known these people for over a year. Does it seem like they are hiding something? As far as the police issue: I would think they would have already made a move on you by now.

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    I like superjew's idea...go down there and don't leave until they find it. There is no need for them to have any idea what's in the package, just that it's very valuable to you and you want it...now! If someone there took it or opened it, they are in the wrong and this could be an advantage to you. They are wrong, more so than you, and they have a reputation as a business to uphold. Go stand at the counter until the package shows up magically!
    Also, if it was an issue with the law, I think they would have contacted you by now. Good luck, but don't just let it go.

-moto

Power-BB is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by halifaxsteve
    go back in 2 months to see if one of the kids looks jacked....then knock him out
    I like this idea. maybe visiting this site too http://www.crowbars.com
    and do some rearranging

For real though if they saw it and don't know where it is now, then somebody fucked up. Good luck bro

Power

Thanks guys. I think you guys are right the cops would have been here by now. But would they need a warrant first to open it or since it fedex i waive that right correct? I went back again and the boss wasnt there just an employee. And he said he never saw it.And didnt really know wha else to say. Just got to talk to the boss. I aslo asked about the camera's in there he said they wouldnt help in this situation he would tell me why another time when nobody else was in the store.

Farm boy is offline Junior Member
    i beleive the guys in the store have been watching you. they probably realized what you have been picking up. i mean if you are walking in there to pick up packages that are addressed to your box but with someone elses name on it and you are a walking piece of meat. it does not take long to realize what is coming in. this is especially true if it is coming from the same address everytime. i know a delivery man and he can just about tell you when it is time for certain people to get special packages. if these guys have been working there for a year, then you can bet your butt they know whats in the box. if they did take it they did so knowing that there was nothing that you could or would do about it. jmo. other than that i agree with halifax.

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    id go in there and make a scene until you get your gear or the responsible party is fired and bitchslapped repeatedly.

thanks again I'm going back down there tomorrow.(mon) I figured i'd give them the weekend to do something. I give you an update tomorrow

Thread Information