gymcrazy24 is offline Junior Member

My mate not getting good gains off Sus250!!

Hi, ive done sus in the past and stacked on a lot of size but one of my mates asked me to get him some and he's been on it for 4 weeks now - 500mg EW and hasnt put on that much size.

He uses a home gym and ive told him that thats not going to be enough as you need to really push your weights up on the gear.

I also dont think he's eating enough. If these two are true is it possible he's not seeing much gains from the Sus or do you reckin it might be duff gear? Its from Organon Labs in the UK, and my source has always been good in the past and the stuff looks fine to me but you just never know i suppose.

If you've got any ideas what he could do to start stacking on some size let me know.

I was thinking of switching him to a Test Depot 250 & Deca Mix, 2ml of Test a week and 4ml of Deca.

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    What are you his personal steriod doc? Tell your friend to fu*kin do his own research before putting these serious drugs into his system. If he doesnt know how to eat and train, he has NO business even doing a cycle. And idiots like that are the reason why this shit is illegal IMO.
    I dont know why you want to be his advisor, but just tell him to EAT, and train! Should be common sense

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    bro diiferent drugs work differnt for different people ,what works for u might not work for him ,also i dont give a fuck what u take if ur diet is not up to oar and ur trainning also u wont get shit period!

gymcrazy24 is offline Junior Member
    Yeh ive told him but it doesnt seem to be sinking in, he's like other people i know, they think by taking gear it just makes u massive without trying. I told him before he started he needs to eat like a horse, train like an ox and sleep like a bear. Think he's doing more like eating like a mouse, training like a monkey and sleeping like a fish. ha ha

ItalianMuscle27 is offline Senior Member
    I heard creatine works..

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    Steroids are for serious athletes.
    Not for losers who dont want to train.

No offence but your bro reminds me of every other punk who thinks steroids are miricle drugs made especially for small lazy people.
    Last edited by nevaenuf; 06-08-2003 at 04:36 PM.

Jeepdude is offline New Member
    Dude...when you're on the gear, you need to eat and train. Can't get big if there's nothing to build with! If he wants to lift the Fisher-Price weights at home, he might as well not bother.

With the gear, you need to train even harder than without I find...while on, expectations of myself are much higher (mental thing, I guess...) One way or the other, it's like everything in life. Work hard, get results.

ItalianMuscle27 is offline Senior Member
    Totally agree. I have some friends that are the same way. AS are not a miracle drug..you have to eat good/train hard/& sleep well to get the most out of them. I sick of hearing people too saying im running this much stuff and Im not getting stronger or seeing any gains. These are the same guys that are out in the bar all weekend drinking beer and eating mcdonalds and they wonder why they look the way they do. Anyone that does 500mg of sustenon a week..should be gaining some weight and getting stronger. Do it right or dont do it at all..

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    he's only been on 4 weeks??? the sus doesnt even start to kick in until the this week or 5th week....i was feeling the same way, and then 5th ......i started swelling nicely...you got to eat lots of protein and carbs

Power-BB is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by gymcrazy24
    I told him before he started he needs to eat like a horse, train like an ox and sleep like a bear. Think he's doing more like eating like a mouse, training like a monkey and sleeping like a fish. ha ha
    LOL too funny.

I don't know this guy, but if you aren't growing on that you need to EAT!!!

simplyjakked is offline Member
    eat, sleep, train. those are in order of priority for maximum growth. your buddy sounds like a dipshit. tell him if he is gonna waste juice he shouldnt even get it.

Thread Information