BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member

Never thought I'd be typing this onto my comp, but can we discuss testicles?

So many lame jokes could come from this, but there is little time for such humor and I'm really hoping to get some good feedback from guys with thoughtful cycle experiences to recall. With regards to testicular atrophy, should I be concerned that I have had NONE now 40 days into my cycle (500mg test/400mg eq)? I mean, I'm nearing the end of week six and have yet to see so much as a reduction, let alone "raisn-esque" caliber atrophy. I'm gaining fairly well and strength is rising, so I really have no reason whatsoever to believe it's fake, but am wondering if it could be indicative of an underdosing issue??

Basically, for those of you who were observant and introspective during your cycles, can i get a rough timetable of when you noticed such atrophy and/or if the fact I've seen none after 40 days is indicative of ANYTHING at all? Sorry for the fairly open ended question, but this is a mystery to me.

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    From my personal exp. I really didnt see any shrinkage or "raisin-esque" we shall call it, untill about the 9th or 10th week but even then I still would call the boys The Raisin Brothers.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    the "shrinkage" come from a lack of tesstorone being produced natrally. maybe your boys just never stopped running at full speed. I wish mine were still were still in that race.

chevy44 is offline Member
    my brother did a cycle last yr, and i remember him talking about how his balls didnt shrink (around wk 6) but when wk 10 rolled around........he felt like a lil boy again

BIG R is offline Member
    I think that you need to be on an very extended period of time for them to atrophy. I know some guys that never get off year round and have T.A.

Personally I have never had this particular problem as a side of AS. Hope you dont either

Peace
    R

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    i get it around week 9 (now ) good luck with the cycle bro. keep us posted.

BimBamBoom is offline Associate Member
    Week 9 also...

BimBamBoom is offline Associate Member
    and my cycle sounds the same as yours (same doses). I'm finishing it up with winny though.

dangit is offline Member
    I'm taking around 750mg of Test En a week and my guys seem fine. I think they might be a bit smaller, but not really noticeably.

I've been on test now since the first of March and am going to be finishing at the end of the month. Pretty long cycle if you ask me and the boys are still looking fine.

I'd like to hear from people that do have real noticeable shrinkage too and what they are taking to create it.

this cycle... 750mg test enth and 500mg eq every week. previous cycles, ive had atrophy from 500 mgs sust and 425 mgs deca every week.

its different for everyone.

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    My genitals are so large I need testicular atrophy so I can walk normal again.

I found the "shrinkage" happened at the end of the cycle for me. During those 2 weeks after the last shot and before clomid it seems the poor boys wend on a crash weight loss diet!

Of course we're only talking a little shrinkage here, it's not like my nuts decided to immitate my 10yo son's

Then it takes a few weeks on clomid for them to regain their "mass".

Red

BTW- i just wanted to bring it to everyones attention that BigGreen titled his thread.... "blah blah blah, can we discuss testicles?"

this isnt that kind of board bro. we like to keep things tasteful.

TheJuicer is offline Member

I'm not afraid!

After my Sust250 cycle i took a few years back my left boy was about gone..I remember in only the 4th week he was just about gone..it was only 8 weeks so in about 4 weeks after the cycle he came back..woooo!!!hehe..1cc a week..thats all it took from me! Does that mean i dont have high nat. test to begin with?

PEDEY is offline Junior Member
    I did 10wks of Test and Deca and I never had a problem with the testies. I guess everyone's body is different. My side effect is that my face turns into a fucking beach ball while on. Not cool!!

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by monstercojones
    BTW- i just wanted to bring it to everyones attention that BigGreen titled his thread.... "blah blah blah, can we discuss testicles?"

this isnt that kind of board bro. we like to keep things tasteful.
    Yes, I've already been warned by *several* mods...and it appears that they've taken down my accompanying pictures. I'll try to be more respectful in the future.

Red5 is offline Associate Member
    Hey BigGreen, I'm starting week 9 of my 10 week cycle and have no shrinkage yet, but my cycle is pretty mild @500mgs Test Enan a week.

Thread Information