Thread: test

monkey232 is offline New Member

test

i have low test and they are puting me on med to raise it. i was wondering what will happen if i take double the dose. will i see gains and will it have any side affects on me

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    whats the original dose that youd be doubling?

well i havent started yet but they want to put me on ando gel 5g/day. so what do you think would happen if i put it on twice a day. i read that it helps with sex drive and lean muscle mass. i just want to know if it would be harmful to take twice as much? and if i could do a cycle when iam on it? i also wanted to know . i see all these guys that lift and there face look real chisseled i was wondering if that is from the steriods or they would look like that before?

bobbo23 is offline Associate Member
    You could put triple the dose and see nothing. Since its a gel, most of it wont be absorbed. If you had some injectable test you would be in business but chances are you wouldnt get enough from doc anyway.

so what are you saying my body is only going ot absorb the amount in needs

because he gave me a chose of what i wanted to do take pills, shots, or the gel and the gel was the best beacuse it absorbed threw out the day and the pills you have to take high doasages for them to work and the shots are done every 10 to 20 days and your levels are good at the beaging of the week and get lower threw out the week

bobbo23 is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by monkey232
    because he gave me a chose of what i wanted to do take pills, shots, or the gel and the gel was the best beacuse it absorbed threw out the day and the pills you have to take high doasages for them to work and the shots are done every 10 to 20 days and your levels are good at the beaging of the week and get lower threw out the week
    Sound like hrt bro. If thats the case , the doc is going to be monitoring ur levels anyway i think. IT would be a waste anyway, because depending on what test you get you need to inject anywhere from every other day to every fourth or fifth day.Wait till the hrt is over(if it ends?)and then do a cycle.

what is the diffrence between the androgel he is giveing me and say sust. dont they both raise my test levels and that is what produces bigger muscles

Thread Information