Thread: Oxyflux

summerdaze is offline New Member

Oxyflux

I am 5'2" 130 lb female. i have a very muscular build, but since I had my daughter I have alot more fat on my body than I would like. I have heard that Oxyflux is crap in comparison to all of the other brands of clenbuterol . but I am wondering that since I am so small, that maybe it won't matter that I use the weaker one... because I can get it alot cheaper.

Just wondering if anyone has any input on this?

Nico is offline Associate Member
    Its not that it is weaker really. Its more like hit or miss with it. what I mean is that some pills you take of it are so weak that you wont feel a thing. And some pills are like "Oh my god I'm gonna have a heart attack". They are not constant with their dosing.

Have you tried an ECA stack along with a good diet and cardio?

I am on a cardio workout and I have been eating really good... I am just having trouble with the amount of fat on my lower body and I figured this may help

As for an ECA stack, I am currently on stackers...

You may want to try a 2wks on/2wks off clen /ECA stack. Clen should not be ran for more than 2wks at a time. Your body will build up a tolerance to the substance and in essence will be start to become ineffective. I'm not really sure on the dose YOU should run. Try posting in the 'Female Forum'. Alot of good fem mods that can help you. Good luck.

...also, if possible, try and do your cardio first thing in the A.M. on an empty stomach. Thats most effective for maximum fat loss.

Thread Information