DartGains is offline New Member

Exclamation Nutropin Depot? Protropin? Lemme spill some info

So you might be wondering,Nutropin Depot or Protropin. 191 or 192 branch aminos? well being that 192 (protropin) is so-called more detrimental regarding anti-bodies, because of its 1 extra amino ,where as 191 (Nutropin,humatrope, and genotrope) are more common among body builders, I happen to use Protropin. Why? Because I was dertermined that it would work. Has it? Yes. Currently on my second week, at about 8ius a week:2iu every other day(playing it safe with the 192(protropin). 198lbs to 208 is not bad,along with a decrease in bf.Now,keep in mind water weight(198-208). I look and feel harder and have progressed 1/2" in Bi's alone. Everyones different and reacts differently.

Now for the so-called safer alternative(injec) has anyone had any luck with Nutropin Depot, I hear it is by far greater than Protropin???How about your daily dosage???

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    You're only on your second week and you're trying to tell us that you gained over 10lbs of muscle while losing body fat?

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    that bullshit bro no offense but second week and ur feeling it allready ??specialon eod 2 ius ??get real ,ive been on serostim 4ius ed for 5 weeks and now strtimng to seea difernce ,the onbly thing i felt in the second week were the sides ,carapl tunnel ,numb fingers through out the day .

DartGains is offline New Member
    its all true man. Im seriously tellin you. I have had more of a psycho reaction to this than my budd. I know it sounds crazy. Between research and more research I found that the average male doesnt see results till after the 7-8 week,and or even after your done with your cycle.

no lie no joke,just plain psycho.

** interestingly my budd and I started at the same time, his boxes say that the lot no. will expire NOV.02 all he feels is super sore,but live and great. hes curious as to, if the expiration has anything to do with it.Bacteriostatic water doesnt go bad. although when mixed obv. dating the 7-14 day usage period.

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    You know by using that 192 your body can develop anti-bioties for it instead of your 191 and then render ALL the GH your body naturally makes USELESS?

Good experiment....

please no repeat this.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I'm not sure what gave you those gains but it wasn't 8IU's of Protropin a week for two weeks. Like Billy said this is an unwise experiment. I don't recommend this to any of our members.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    I agree with Billy and Rickson

JohnnyB

Thread Information