RussianVodka is offline Senior Member

Could I use HGH only?

Hi everyone,

I'm 2 years in BB. Don't have a friend who could "help" me with steroids . Don't want to have a problem with police. I found couple sites where I could buy HGH legally. Could I use HGH only for fat burn and build a muscles?

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    If you found a site that sells GH, it's probably extremely expensive. Even at good prices from a chinese source, it's still expensive and not that effective. Alevok did a 4 month cycle of just GH and didn't gain much weight at all.

http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...threadid=55163

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    There are several discussions on HGH, I'd suggest a search to begin refining your questions. Used alone, the consensus seems to indicate it may help burn fat, but certainly not in a manner worth the high cost. As such, most will tell you it NEEDS to be stacked, likely with insulin . However, as you've only been training two years in BB and, according to your profile have yet to cycle, I don't think it's necessarily "for you"...the slin or the GH.

Additionally, it's very unlikely that the sites are in fact legitimate imo, though I haven't done nearly enough research to arrive at that conclusion based on anything other than the fact that I find it *very* hard to believe that could be possible.

But again, based on the price and returns, GH should only, in my opinion, be used by those who have exhausted other AAS options over an extensive but sensible time period.

chinups Guest
    Take a look at alevoks post. He did GH alone and was a little disappointed. Although he did say he lost BF%.

Originally posted by dizzle
    If you found a site that sells GH, it's probably extremely expensive. Even at good prices from a chinese source, it's still expensive and not that effective. Alevok did a 4 month cycle of just GH and didn't gain much weight at all.

http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...threadid=55163
    Yes, you right, it is very, very, very expensive! But at list it legal. I don't know hardcore bodybuilders who could help me with "other" than web steroid 's sources.

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

well you won't find anyone here to "help" you in that regard

and if you do they'll be scammers just looking to "help" you part w/ your $$$$.this is such an obvious attempt to look for a source.

I don't know hardcore bodybuilders who could help me with "other" than web steroid's sources.

Re: well you won't find anyone here to "help" you in that regard

No, you not right. My inglish not perfect, so in some cases meaning of my words not quite right:-)
    Originally posted by partyboynyc
    and if you do they'll be scammers just looking to "help" you part w/ your $$$$.this is such an obvious attempt to look for a source.

4inguy is offline New Member
    i used GH alone for only two months 4iu/day. i gained 5 pounds of pure muscle and a little definition and fat loss. next time i'll be doing a longer GH course with slin.

LAGMuXle is offline Member
    I think most people use GH for just the general wellness, not neccesarily just to gain muscle mass or loose BF%, I've heard it does work well - only if used for 6-8 months. Depends on individual as well. I would assume that GH alone would put you in a better mood... make you feel "younger" so to speak. Good Luck.

MuX

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    Gh is not legal without a prescription.

gymcrazy24 is offline Junior Member
    Find some drug addicts that have got aids, apparantly they get perscribed Serostim which they'll sell for drug money. Im gonna try it! 126IU Kits as well.

BIG R is offline Member
    In all of my findings GH SHOULD be used in a highly anablic atmosphere to be of any assistance gaining. It holds a TON of water but will help you melt off fat and gain lean muscle no matter what. You need to eat like it is your last meal every time. Now the slin matter isa total different story.

R

Originally posted by BIG R
    In all of my findings GH SHOULD be used in a highly anablic atmosphere to be of any assistance gaining. It holds a TON of water but will help you melt off fat and gain lean muscle no matter what. You need to eat like it is your last meal every time. Now the slin matter isa total different story.

R
    I have to melt fat on my belly. I used Xenadrin and ECA. Nothing works on me:-(

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    HGH and tess is like peanutbutter and jelly.
    A jelly sandwich isnt that bad, but its alot better with peanutbutter.

Thread Information