Sauce108 is offline New Member

first cycle..advice

i'm new to the forum.. 21 yrs old 5'10 178lbs and ready to start my first cycle.. thinking about deca 300mg for 8-10 weeks with sust 250mg for the first 4 or five.. what do u guys think about this.. also, i'm gonna take clomid at the end.. should i take prov/nal during the cycle?? should i take 400mg deca a week instead of 300mg and is 4-5 weeks enough on the sust250?? Thanks for your help.
    E

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    300 mg a week is enough for a beginners cycle, you should run it at atleast 8 but most people prefer a 10 week cycle...some people might say use 400 mg a week of deca , but from what ive researched and read and from questions ive gotten answers too...300 mg should be sufficient for your first cycle and being that your about 180. well about the sus, you dont have enough sus to run in the cycle ...sus doesnt start to kick in into the 4th or 5th week..if your using it so you dont get deca dick, then your still going to need more...if you run 300mg a week of deca...try and run atleast 500 mg a week of some kind of testosterone for the same amount of time. and have some nolva on hand just in case, and do your clomid after cycle

youg'un is offline Associate Member
    i would run the sust for at least 8 weeks

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    I'd wait another 2-3 years, your hormones are at their highest they'll be in life take advantage of them. Once your growth plate have closed and your hormonal system has fully developed, then juice.

JohnnyB

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    400-500mg test for 10-12 wks

Run anti es the whole time.

Get clomid

good looks for the advice.. hellapimpin, if i take 500mg sust/week, can i run it for 4-5 weeks then, or should i run it for longer.. i'm trying to stay away from test enan b/c i don't want to gain too much water weight and i'm already taking the deca .. plus i don't think i'm ready to experience the side effects yet.. peace guys
    E

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    lol..wait till you see the sides your gonna get with that deca and no test...lol

4-5 wks wont do much. 10wks.

anti-es will keep all the bloat down from the test. wont help much with the deca bloat you may get.

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    lol..deca and no test...ummmm naw dude..run the sust for at a minimum of 8 but you should run it 10 at 500 mg

OK, EASY GUYS I'M A BEGINNER AND I KNOW I DON'T KNOW SHIT.. SO HOW'S THIS SOUND.. DECA 300MG FOR 8 WEEKS WITH TEST ENAN 500MG FOR 10 WEEKS.. ANTI E'S THE WHOLE TIME AND CLOMID POST-CYCLE.. ABOUT HOW MUCH WILL THIS CYCLE RUN ME TOTAL?? ALSO, WILL DOING CARDIO AFFECT MY MASS GAINS EVEN IF I CONSUME A LOT MORE CALORIES THAN I BURN?? THANKS FOR THE HELP.. I'M OUT..
    E

Cock Diesel155 is offline Associate Member
    That cycle looks good that you just listed. If you dont wanna spend money just run the Test 500mgs/ew for 10 weeks. Then run your clomid 3 weeks after your last shot. That would also be a good beginners cycle. The price also depends on your source bro. Good luck

COCK DIESEL, are u sayin to just run the Test Enan 500mg/ew and forget about the Deca ? How much of the gains on Test Enan will I realistically keep? lATER

Thread Information