tapeworm85 is offline New Member

Europe!!! ??????

In a coupple day I'm leaving for europe, I will be traveling the the Netherlands, France, Italy and Germany.

I was wondering what you guys think about buying steroids here and then mailing it back to my friend? Have any of you guys tried anything like this? did it work?

Does anyone know how easy it is to get a hold of steroids? what kind would you guys recommend? how much?

Jeff Stevens is offline New Member
    bump headed there also, france and germany that is

Danzig47 is offline New Member
    Hi guys i live in the Uk and have been to France and Amsterdam as for France its just like the Uk cant imagine you being able to pick anything up there al though i have heard the pharmacys are not as strict but wont be anything like Thiland. As for the Neatherlands didnt see any roids there either but wasnt really looking but i reckon you would problery beable to pick some up you just need to know where to look. so sorry guys i cant see you being able to pick any up but you can only but try.

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    im sure you'll be able to get them in amsterdam... there are literally people who come up to you on the streets every half a block or so offering you heroin in some areas.

Danzig47 is offline New Member
    Yes i agree with that but be carfull there are alot of people whom like rip you off doing that and the drugs they offer are mostly reconational try one of the pharmacys on the of chance you might find one that will play ball as for getting people of the streets your asking for trouble experinced it first hand myself (not for roids though)

kman is offline Anabolic Member
    BUMP, anyone have any ideas as far as shipping from outside the U.S.,maybe to a PO box,, any info is appreciated..kman

lloyd_cannon is offline Associate Member
    dont ship to pobox that is stupid stupid as hell

ship to home

Thread Information