Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Toloosz

Thread: Blast and cruise help on how to cruise an what to take while cruising ?

Toloosz is offline Junior Member

Blast and cruise help on how to cruise an what to take while cruising ?

Looking to learn how to blast an cruise properly. Need info on how to cruise and along with my cruz dose should i be using anything else

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    So why do you not like to keep your natural testosterone production working and risk having to go on TRT

Im 32 still young but no so young i have 3 kids already so the baby days are over. Keeping gains u made with a 5000 test level is realy impossible when u go back to ur regular level after cycle but keeping levels fairly higher will help keep those gains an when blasting again now i can go to the next level

Quote Originally Posted by Toloosz View Post
    Im 32 still young but no so young i have 3 kids already so the baby days are over. Keeping gains u made with a 5000 test level is realy impossible when u go back to ur regular level after cycle but keeping levels fairly higher will help keep those gains an when blasting again now i can go to the next level
    Oh yeah you are well on your way over the hill finished with all the kid stuff. Careful what you say about being done or not doing something because life has a nasty habit of proving you wrong.

I was done with kids also around 40 after 2 wives so I got a vasectomy. I'm 52 with a 9yr old and the new wife wants a boy.

Keeping levels high is not a good idea. I have know many guys who tried that and within a year they had nothing but problems and spent the next 1-2 years trying to get things sorted out and the ultimate fix was keeping test at a normal mid range level.

Dam ur definitely rite im just a lil off the wall with 3 boys already that are outa control some nights i squeeze my nuts realy hard before i go to bed so no more kids come out. All joking aside though keeping levels at a trt dose or slightly higher realy hurt these people ?

qscgugcsq is offline Anabolic Member
    Depending on your weight I would say between 200-300mg test-e/ weeks.
    If you are real big add deca 100-200mg/week.

If you want to continuously make good gain, 500mg test/week with a 200mg deca.

I believe that testosterone can be run even in high dose for a prolonged period of time without issue if you control your E2/blood pressure/ hematocrite and of course as long as your prostate is alright.

Adding deca at these dose,(with what doctors as told me), should not cause any health problem as a part of TRT(or cruising) protocol.
    As long as estradiol is under control!

Keep in mind that there is no turning back from it. Once you go on you are most likely never going back off again...(while feeling good anyway...)

Your life, your choice...
    But I strongly advice you to know exactly what your doing cause if you dont and something bad happen you wont know what to do or how to deal with and it will make the future a real pain in the ass...
    Inform yourself as much as you can, and take your time, its a lifelong commitement.

Thanks bro yes its something im considering once all the proper stuff is in place like an educated doctor who knows how to watch me along with alot of other things that need to be in place. Lemme ask a dumb question 500mg of test wouldnt that not be cruising or is that a cruising dose im only 5"5 currently weighing 170 on cycle i run 750mg minimum of test to get good results and as for deca ive yet to run that maybe this winter ill give it ate

qscgugcsq is offline Anabolic Member
    If you cant gain off 500mg/week there is something wrong with your training/diet.

Or your gear is way underdosed

If you going to cruise(for years) you better get pharma grade. You will be injecting the same stuff for years. Dont count on UGL for that...

500mg is a cycle dose. But due to the nature of test it can be use safely for cruising.
    Last edited by qscgugcsq; 06-01-2014 at 07:54 AM.

See the whole thing is unless ur a freak of nature the gains u make on high test levels ur body can not possibly hold on ur regular levels no matter how much u eat an train an how good u pct ur only gonna end up back at ur natural size or a little bigger ur genetics is genetics im looking to break that an go far an beyond

How come i gain off 750 but not 500 i have to be doing something right if im gaining or i would gain at all or is that incorrect. And yes my gear is good thats for sure

I ran 500 last time an it was good but soon as i bumped it up it went from good to amazing

If you gain off 750 and not 500 then your gear is bunk or way under doses. 200-300 is a nice small cycle most anyone would see decent gains from, thats not a cruise. trt is 75 - 100 mg a week to be mid normal for most people. 150mg a week puts most everyone at the upper end of normal but as I said everyone I know who tried to stay there for any extended time failed.

There is also a lot more than just taking test such as monitoring your E2, taking an AI, hcg and a lot more..

Oh and did I mention my oldest is almost 21. You would think I had learned by now. lol

Lol im learning real fast.no more. But yea im jumping the gun here i needa not think about this an just keep eating an gaining its way to soon i have way more natural potential left in me im not even close ima stay with the basics for a few more years i need alot of work. Realy u think my friend can use the same as me an he blows up full of water gains 30 pounds literly an me off that same bottle N dose ill gain 15 pounds an no water ithink my genetics is different now if i got say 750 ill still gain 15 but my body will drop even more i look way better

I got some amazing gear rite now ima take ur advice im 4 weeks in im going to change my dose an lower it alot an see i have enough to play with only thing is its in amps an i hate to preload im afraid of the plunger messing up an it becoming contaminated any advice on that or will it be fine

SEOINAGE is offline Anabolic Member
    Unless you want to be a pro body builder I would give up on this whole plan. Stick to being natty, seriously. Unless you get to a point where you actually need trt, or you are already making money out of this somehow.

As for cruising for a trt person that doesn't want to be a pro bber, I would cruise at trt doses, and blast as needed. At most you could have cruises like people have said with a small amount of deca , but you don't need to cruise at 500 mg. You can also do decent length blasts if doses aren't really high.

But in your position with your stats I don't see why you really need to jump into this.

Im not ur rite im going to stick to my regular thing its working ive come along way.
    lovbyts likes this.

Thread Information