Bi6 7omo is offline Junior Member

First Cycle 3year member

Hi guys,

i joined this forum in 2011 and have just been reading and researching in my spare time and i am starting my first cycle in the next few weeks, i have nearly everything i need.

stats are
    24y
    5' 10"
    14-15 bodyfat

been cutting for the last couple of months to in preparation for this cycle.

My questions are:

How do you guys go about getting bloods done in the uk. i have phoned my local walk in centre but they don't offer a private service and i don't really want to tell my doctor. i would really like them tested so i have a base to work from if i experience any problems. I'm in the southwest if that helps could travel.

Where can i buy bacteriastatic water and a couple of sterile vials any uk websites you guys can recommend? found 1 but they out of stock.

and final question for now is ai dosing , i have 1mg tables now to break them in to .25 for eod is going to be very difficult, any way i can go .5mg e4d?

Thanks guys.

qscgugcsq is offline Anabolic Member
    AS ar as I know steroids are legal in the UK so it shouldnt cause any issud.

Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    Best talk to stem about the bloods. I recall him saying they do them at the needle exchanges.

Just cut the pill with a knife and take it every other day.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Quote Originally Posted by qscgugcsq View Post
    AS ar as I know steroids are legal in the UK so it shouldnt cause any issud.
    Not exactly. You can't just walk into a chemist and buy them.

Quote Originally Posted by Euroholic View Post
    Best talk to stem about the bloods. I recall him saying they do them at the needle exchanges.

Just cut the pill with a knife and take it every other day.
    Some needle exchanges do them for sure. Bigger cities are probably more likely but check their websites or phone them.

As for bac water and sterile vials just keep going through your search engine results.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Bi6 7omo is offline Junior Member
    Ok thanks guys … still struggling with the BA water and sterile vials. Any1 else have any other websites they can recommend.

KBD
    KBD is offline Banned
    What's the goals man

Thread Information