Peter is offline Associate Member

Post cycle question/idea...

I am currenty on a test enath 500 mg/week, eq 400 mg/week cycle along with femara every third day. I plan on taking these for 10 weeks then beginning clomid and nolva theropy 3 weeks after. I was thinking about getting some primo (which the kind I get is real) and running that after the 10 weeks so that I lean up a little and dont lose any of my gains. Or I was just going to extend my eq for another 5 weeks at 400 mg a week. So, I would be taking clomid, nolva, and eq or primo for my post cycle. What do you guys think? And 1 more question, When should I run the nolva? Should it be 3 weeks after my last injection like the clomid, or right when my test is done?
    -Pete

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    my suggestion would be to follow your own advice of extending the EQ to 15 weeks instead of adding in primo, which won't do much for you anyway after a cycle like this.

you can run nolva throughout the entire cycle or begin it whenever you want to post cycle. no need to wait 3 weeks as it will actually help get you on track quicker the sooner you administer it.

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    taking eq or primo during recovery will in fact defeat the purpose

blakyr is offline Associate Member
    I agree... you will just have to star the process over again once you finish your EQ. You should look into some clen or something for post cycle.

Thread Information