Thread: Gyno Question

Deuce is offline New Member

Gyno Question

I recently started this cycle:
    700mg-sus
    600mg-deca per week
    30mg- dbol ed
    .5mg liquidex ed
    The problem is about a week into the cycle my nipples were sore and itchy, now I'm in the 3rd week and the gyno is very visible. I thought liquidex was an anti- estrogen? What should I do? Drop the dbol? Start 20mg nolva ed or completely shut done cycle?

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    .5mg arimidex ED isnt much. Should be at least 1mg with that dose.

I would start about 60mg Nolva ED till the symptoms go away (while raising the ari dosage to 1mg) and then continue at 10mg ED (with the ari still at 1mg).

You may try droping the dbol as well.

If its really bad though, you may just want to stop the cycle all together. Its really up to you though.

blakyr is offline Associate Member
    That is a heavy cycle bro, you defenetly need some more l-dex. If I were you I would have gotten femera for a cycle like that.
    Bumping the Nolva up to 60mg or 80mg for a few days would probably get rid of the problem. Then go back down to 10mg or 20mg along with the l-dex at .5mg/1mg ed whatever you feel comfortable with at the time.

Slypknot is offline Member
    Hey bro - one other thing you missed was that you're running Deca . Liquidex is great for stopping gyno when dealing with test, but with Deca/Fina your best bet is to run Bromo along with it.... sounds like you may have progesterone induced gyno, which Nolva will not help with. Combined with what the other bro's have told you - too little ldex for such high doses of test....

Deuce is offline New Member
    Thanks Bro's, but I'm getting mixed signals. On one hand some of you are saying take 60mg nolva and on the other some are saying nolva won't help. I'm a little confused. Should I add femera? if so how much? Should I through this shit in the garbage and say it's not worth risking my health over?
    Thanks for all your feedback, much appreciated !!!!!!!!

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Start the Nolva. I'd go for 80mg ED untill symptoms fade and then do a graduall decrease to 10mg for the rest of the cycle.

If you have or can get bromo, swallow 1.25mg a day with your nolva but get on the nolva pronto

markyh is offline New Member
    Whats this Bromo your talking about??.
    I'm doing deca , dbol and sust and thought that just doing nolv would be fine..

Thread Information