Thread: Blood work

Roughneck82 is offline Associate Member

Blood work

I did blood work before starting cycle. Test was at 363ng/dl. I'm now 4 weeks in on cycle, is now a good time to check blood again. Running test phylnprop, tren ace and var. also will the tren show up as test in blood work?

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    No

You will only see test

VegasBody is offline Associate Member
    Usually its half way so if ur doing 12 week cycle
    6 week in etc

Ok thanks doing 12 weeks test, 10 weeks tren , 6 weeks var

VegasBody is offline Associate Member
    I would do before, then at 8 week ( since u r adding var in at 6 weeks into it)then 3-4 weeks after pct

KBD
    KBD is offline Banned
    389? That's pretty low bro, why not just trt cruise? Might as well, if your gonna jack ur levels up and then crash them again by coming off I don't see how one can hold on to AAS gains with that low of a test level not being a dik brother just saying. That's all.

Trying to get my doc to put me on some trt treatment but he seems to think that is normal. Think I need to find another doc

KBD
    KBD is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Roughneck82 View Post
    Trying to get my doc to put me on some trt treatment but he seems to think that is normal. Think I need to find another doc
    Yeah docs told my friend at 275ng/dl he was normal too, some docs are so illiterate to everything worst comes to worst I'm sure you can find test somewhere.

mewalrus is offline New Member
    why check testosterone levels on cycle?
    You worried your gear is bunk?

I'd be more interested in E2 estradiol and prolactin levels, a CBC for hemacrit and maybe a liver panel.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mewalrus View Post
    why check testosterone levels on cycle?
    You worried your gear is bunk?

I'd be more interested in E2 estradiol and prolactin levels, a CBC for hemacrit and maybe a liver panel.
    That's why, because you want to know your test is not converting to E2 limiting your gains.
    Last edited by lovbyts; 06-04-2014 at 04:56 PM.

mewalrus is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    That's why because you want to know your test is jot converting to E2 limiting your gains.
    At typical cycle doses I can't imagine enough test could convert to estrogen to affect test levels. Maybe if the person was obese, the estrogen conversion would be higher as fat itself is estrogenic.
    High E2 levels would be worrisome because of the side effects, unless of course your pecs are a lagging group. From what I have read estrogen is itself anabolic , it won't limit gains and probably helps them.

Most dudes just don't want the tits that come with those gains.

tectime is offline Member
    Bitch titts are not the big problem with elevated estrogen although that's def something to avoid. And it's not that it will lower your tes levels. It's all the other things that having your estrogen too high can/will cause. And "typical" cycle doses def will raise estrogen levels even at 10% body fat. The lower you can keep your estrogen the more hard dry ripped gains you will get. knowing your tes levels while on cycle allows you to know how much gear will put you where on the chart. Some people love over 1500 see great results at a lower dose. I personally love over 1500 but I see great result at 1000 and I'm a lot more compatible.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mewalrus View Post
    At typical cycle doses I can't imagine enough test could convert to estrogen to affect test levels. Maybe if the person was obese, the estrogen conversion would be higher as fat itself is estrogenic.
    High E2 levels would be worrisome because of the side effects, unless of course your pecs are a lagging group. From what I have read estrogen is itself anabolic , it won't limit gains and probably helps them.

Most dudes just don't want the tits that come with those gains.
    You need to read more. Yes proper E2 levels help gains. To high defiantly limit gains and effects test levels or I should say if you Test converts to estrogen. You dont need to be obese to have high E2. Im FAR from obese and I have had 2 cycles running 600mg test where my E2 went up to 300 on the sensitive level because my AI was not good and if I did not have blood work done I would have never known because I did not have any sides except being lethargic and gains were not good. My test levels were only 1200 and I was not using UGL, it's true RX straight from Costco and Walgreens.

Want to know tests level while on cycle, because the more info I can gather the better I will be prepared, and easier to get a handle on things at the beginning than trying to reverse something later. Also trying a new ugl for first time, want to know if good stuff (andromed aml)

600@50 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Roughneck82 View Post
    If the doctor won't help you then fire him and find one that will. Also if you must travel a way to have a doctor that'll help you out it's definitely worth it.

Thread Information