PistolPete33 is offline Knowledgeable Member

Great Cut stack or too harsh???

Planning my 4th cycle.

Stats:
    38 years old/training many years/on TRT for 2 years. 4th cycle, 5'8" 197lbs. 12% BF.

Goals: Stay around same size but drop bodyfat sub 10%.

Proposed Cycle:

600mg/Week Test C split Sun. night/Wed Morning 12-14 weeks
    50mg/day Tbol- first 6 weeks
    300mg/Week Tren Ace (75mg/shot EOD) 6-8 weeks (used Tren in previous cycle at higher dosage and this seems to be my sweet spot. When I went higher I didn't like myself. I have Prami on hand
    POSSIBLY running Mast A 300-400mg/week weeks 6-12
    Running T3 at 80mcg/Day for entire cycle
    Running Clen 2 weeks on 2 weeks off at 80-100mg/day (I've taken Clen prior at higher dosages)

Workout split is 4-5 days per week. Cardio at end of every workout diet is in check.

Is this too much? There are a lot of compounds but the dosages aren't really high at all. Considering my TRT dose is 200mg/week the dosages are a bit lower because of my baseline.

Also, I have Pharm grade Arimadex and HCG that is always used.

Thoughts?

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    I don't like high test for a cut cycle at all. I always keep it a little lower than the tren & mast

If you decide to run mast, run it alongside the tren ace.

Right now, I'm doing 110mg EOD of test prop along with 130mg tren ace EOD.(Just went up in both). Then adding in mast at the same dose as the tren ace.

PistolPete33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I could switch it to Test Prop to because I have a ton of that on hand but I didn't like the PIP from it. I don't get any PIP from Test E or C nor from Tren Ace. What about the Clen and T3?

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Never ran Clen or t3 - never really seen a need for it since I'm a big fan of the ECA stack

I hear the PIP thing from quite a few people running prop. Not me though, I hardly ever get pip from anything other than highly concentrated gear.

I like short esters together. I was considering running my usual test e with the ace. But, then it's seems like a pain due to one being a long eater and the other short requiring eod shots.

Shit, when I add the mast in a few weeks I'm back to Qd shots for a while. Not really looking forward to that too much.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    how much of this is your first time taking?

Thread Information