Bowtye8 is offline Junior Member

5th Cycle..Looking to add deca

Current Stats
    6'1" 255lb

Previous cycles were all Androphen 275(550wk) with my 3rd cycle added tren .(some insomina, night sweats etc) - biggest deal was it shut me down hard.
    12 week cycle:
    just picked up new gear(new source) Sus325. I did 2 pins so far(325mg x2). No PIP at all compared to the andro275.

Thinking of adding Deca on next pin. Pinning 2x wk.(125mg each pin) so 250mg per week Deca along with 650/week of Sus.

Running HCG 2x/week(500)
    liq Dex .25 EOD
    I have some liq Prami on hand if needed. (new but 10 mths old and never refrigerated- ok?)

PCT
    liq tamox 40,40,40,20,20,20
    Liq Clomi 70,70,70,35,35,35

Thanks

jason559 is offline Junior Member
    Deca is junk bra

derekkpapa1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jason559 View Post
    Deca is junk bra
    What the hell does this mean ????

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Derekjpapa
    What the hell does this mean ????
    And why did he call him a woman's undergarment???

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jason559
    Deca is junk bra
    Please tell me how Deca is junk. Who is "bra"?

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bowtye8 View Post
    I have some liq Prami on hand if needed. (new but 10 mths old and never refrigerated- ok?)
    Liquid Prami doesn't require refrigeration, but it wouldn't hurt. It will be fine for use for at least a year.

bgthailand is offline New Member
    Watch your prolactin levels. Mine shot up really high when I used Deca . I ran a similar cycle about 2-years ago and had good results running for 3 1/2 months.

Ok fine lemme ask what the deca addition is needing to achieve. Many men at ur age can not afford hgh for tissue and joint repairs so they go with deca, is this ur reason?... sorry for the BRA lingo

If for additional muscle growth idk that pinning 2x at 125ml is enough with cyp so high

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Deca is junk bra
    You had a negative experience with it? Can you expand?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Yes deca gave me horrible limp dick. Even with test e at a moderate dose. I tried it instead of hgh when i tore my acl and mcl in college

mikey hulk is offline Member
    I've run deca twice 500mg with 500mg test
    Absolutely love it won't cycle without

it really helps the joints on heavy days

Hgh would be ur best friend then. Have u tried, i stick to eq now it does the same for me and my joints and it shoots my appetite sky high

Phat Dat is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mikey hulk View Post
    I've run deca twice 500mg with 500mg test
    Absolutely love it won't cycle without

it really helps the joints on heavy days
    This is what I wanted to know. I have Deca, 50mg 1ml ampules, and just want to use it for my joints in my knees. Numbere recommended this thread for me. I love to run, but had to stop a few years ago. My minimum runs are an hour. I had my first cycle last fall with Sustanon 250 at 750mg/week and I only did 200mg of Deca/week. What was cool was the pain in my knees stopped, and I picked up running again. After awhile, I decided to look up more information about Deca beyond the anabolic use. And, well, all points to Deca. However, I saw on the information page for this site on Deca, that one dose of Deca can shut down the natural T immediately.

So, the question I have, is that I am going on another cycle with Sustanon 250. I can buy as much as I want of Deca (I'm in Vietnam at the moment), but, I only want to use it for the joints/knees in particular. So, is 100mg/week of Deca good enough to help with the knees?

As a side note, anyone know if just doing Deca at say 50mg every 3 weeks will do the trick for me after I come of cycle and PCT? For the joints that is. Really would like to get more information about Deca related to joints and alleviating. Thanks!

Im not big on deca but running it by its lonesome does not sound like something worth doing. It will shut u down again

Bowtye8 is offline Junior Member
    Thanks for the comments.
    Looking to build strength. I have one bottle so good for about 10 weeks at that dose(125x2/wk). I have read alot about dosing 400+/week as well as should be ran long. 12-14 week+ cycles.
    So I thought I would get advice on tad lower dose and shorter cycle.

Yes the shutdown sucks.....I read these forums almost everyday. I am surprised its not mentioned more often.

same what have till you can get more stuff 125x2 is not enough and not worth it. 250x2 is were it is at and 12 weeks not 10 ten.
    And deca is great stuff as mentioned above-helps lube joints adds strength ect...

PWPOOP is offline New Member
    I am also in my 40's currently running Test E 250x2/wk & deca 200x2/wk with dbol 40mg/ day for a 4 week kick start. Joints are holding up great to some heavy lifting. Gotta be the deca helping because I have always had shoulder & elbow problems.

Yes deca gave me horrible limp dick. Even with test e at a moderate dose. I tried it instead of hgh when i tore my acl and mcl in college
    Hgh will not repair a torn tendon. For that you need surgery. There isn't a compound out there that reattaches tendons to the bone.

Quote Originally Posted by PWPOOP
    I am also in my 40's currently running Test E 250x2/wk & deca 200x2/wk with dbol 40mg/ day for a 4 week kick start. Joints are holding up great to some heavy lifting. Gotta be the deca helping because I have always had shoulder & elbow problems.
    Most likely it is the dbol doing it's thing that is helping you out in the beginning.

Quote Originally Posted by Buster Brown View Post

Hgh will not repair a torn tendon. For that you need surgery. There isn't a compound out there that reattaches tendons to the bone.
    Hahaha hmmmm. Really?????
    NCAA pays for all surgerys but not my type of rehab

Quote Originally Posted by Derekjpapa View Post
    same what have till you can get more stuff 125x2 is not enough and not worth it. 250x2 is were it is at and 12 weeks not 10 ten.
    And deca is great stuff as mentioned above-helps lube joints adds strength ect...
    Hi Derekjpapa. Perhaps you can help me with this then. I will be starting my cycle in a couple of weeks. But, I only need the Deca for the joints. I will be using Sustanon 250 at 1,000mg/week (Monday morning, Thursday afternoon). I just want the Deca for the joints, and have enough on hand right now (along with Nolvodex, Clomid and Letrozole ) for 200mg Deca/week for 12 weeks (also on Monday morning and Thursday afternoon).

I just need the joint relief that comes from the Deca. I will be running more than 13K 3 times each week. I will be hitting the gym also during the week for size and strength. So, again, the real information I want is about the Deca. Is 200mg sufficient for what I want it for? The Sustanon 250 is the T I will be using. Thanks!

FatzBrah is offline New Member
    Why are you running over a gram of gear to do long distance running....?

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Deca has been used my many BBers who have gotten huge off it.Now like anything else not everyone will like it or get the same results.

Quote Originally Posted by FatzBrah View Post
    Why are you running over a gram of gear to do long distance running....?
    Thanks FatzBrah for your question. Sorry if I am confusing anyone. I am doing this cycle likely for the same reasons everyone here is. I do want to put on muscle and get ripped. However, I mention the running long distance only because I love running, and it was only on my first cycle that I could run again. So, it's the Deca that I am trying to learn more about with respect to joint pain. My knees were hurting quite a bit, and I had to stop running. Something I love to do. I have run a few marathons in my younger days. So, you can imagine, that while I am hitting the weights and gym, I am doing something that I enjoy again, which is running. Hope this clears it up. But, I do want to put on some good muscle, but that's not my question right now. Thanks again for asking!

If ur over 40 hgh is the best

Hahaha hmmmm. Really????? NCAA pays for all surgerys but not my type of rehab
    Tore my bicep tendon off the bone and had to have it screwed back to the bone. A tendon is like a violin bow in that the strands break over time and then they become unattached and finally severe and need to be reattached OR go to pt and let the other muscles do the job. NO mention of hgh to repair a torn tendon. So In response to your hmmmm, Whatev!
    Not to mention that even if you could fuse a tendon back together with hgh what do you think the cost and time would be? Most surgeons even after reading an MRI aren't exactly sure of what extent of damage is done until they operate. This is a conversation I had with my surgeon from Plymouth bay orthopedics in ma.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    If ur over 40 hgh is the best
    Assuming one can get actual GH and not the fake crap most commonly pushed as GH that is not.

Quote Originally Posted by Buster Brown View Post

Tore my bicep tendon off the bone and had to have it screwed back to the bone. A tendon is like a violin bow in that the strands break over time and then they become unattached and finally severe and need to be reattached OR go to pt and let the other muscles do the job. NO mention of hgh to repair a torn tendon. So In response to your hmmmm, Whatev!
    Not to mention that even if you could fuse a tendon back together with hgh what do you think the cost and time would be? Most surgeons even after reading an MRI aren't exactly sure of what extent of damage is done until they operate. This is a conversation I had with my surgeon from Plymouth bay orthopedics in ma.
    Ur an ass. I obviously did not mean hgh has surgery like effects u stupid ****

Quote Originally Posted by Phat Dat View Post
    Hi Derekjpapa. Perhaps you can help me with this then. I will be starting my cycle in a couple of weeks. But, I only need the Deca for the joints. I will be using Sustanon 250 at 1,000mg/week (Monday morning, Thursday afternoon). I just want the Deca for the joints, and have enough on hand right now (along with Nolvodex, Clomid and Letrozole ) for 200mg Deca/week for 12 weeks (also on Monday morning and Thursday afternoon).

I just need the joint relief that comes from the Deca. I will be running more than 13K 3 times each week. I will be hitting the gym also during the week for size and strength. So, again, the real information I want is about the Deca. Is 200mg sufficient for what I want it for? The Sustanon 250 is the T I will be using. Thanks!
    If you have enough run deca at 250mg that will give you the joint relief you are looking for. 125x twice a week
    Letro should be keep just incase look into arimidex for a AI (like u stated on first post)
    1k mg a week of sus250 is high u stated early 650mg a week ?? Have you ran it that high before?

drake4243 is offline Member
    Deca is junk bra
    Wrong!! great attempt though.

Ur an ass. I obviously did not mean hgh has surgery like effects u stupid ****
    Hey mr. 58 post. Watch yourself! I don't need your shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Buster Brown
    Hey mr. 58 post. Watch yourself! I don't need your shit.
    In fact what gives you the right to call anyone a stupid shit? Have you read the your own posts that no one else seems to agree with. Please "bra"!

Sorry i have an anger problem. Probably due to my steroid use ! Didnt mean to be rude just frustrating when misunderstood. Its only obvious wat my point was. Hgh is a huge boost for men over 35 and i just feel if u have the money and a good source it is worth more to this man than deca . Wont the joint discomfort come back once he stops his cycling of deca?

davesah1 is offline Member
    What about faster acting deca AKA NPP?
    Since your throwing it in a little late and nandrolone decanoate takes quite a bit of time to really kick in from what I read.

Sorry i have an anger problem. Probably due to my steroid use! Didnt mean to be rude just frustrating when misunderstood. Its only obvious wat my point was. Hgh is a huge boost for men over 35 and i just feel if u have the money and a good source it is worth more to this man than deca. Wont the joint discomfort come back once he stops his cycling of deca?
    No problem, we just don't talk to each other like that on this forum. Everyone just wants to learn. I am 44 and have used deca and legit hgh. Joint discomfort can come back even with hgh. I have used legit hgh for a year straight dosing between 4ius and 8 ius per day. I guess it depends on the degree of damage that has occured. The joints of a younger person have a much better chance of healing up then an older person due to long term wear and tear. Some swear by deca and again it depends on the degree of damage. I personally get more joint relief out of deca on a bulk cycle then when running hgh, but that is just my experience. The big problem with hgh is that even though it begins to work right away, it takes along time to see actual results where deca on cycle the relief comes quick.

Quote Originally Posted by Derekjpapa View Post
    If you have enough run deca at 250mg that will give you the joint relief you are looking for. 125x twice a week
    Letro should be keep just incase look into arimidex for a AI (like u stated on first post)
    1k mg a week of sus250 is high u stated early 650mg a week ?? Have you ran it that high before?
    Thanks Derekjpapa! Finally, getting some answers! I will do the 250mg twice a week with the Sustanon . Last cycle I did 750mg Sustanon and 200mg Deca. This cycle I want to go to 1,000, but that will be the highest I will go or ever go. I have enough for a 16 week cycle. I also have all others for PCT.

The only side effect I suffered was fat gain and water retention, which I solved the fat gain later when I changed my diet to strictly protein (no carbohydrates of any kind (breads, pasta, etc. And no fruit). I found this worked the best. But for the water retention, nothing I did worked. Even drinking a lot of water every day. Thus, I want to try Letrozole this time around, but will be VERY small dosages. But, I do have a question about this also that maybe you can answer, though I know it's off topic for this thread (but short answer works here for me). I plan to use Letrozole at .25mg everyday. But, what would happen if I did .25mg eod?

Thanks in advance!

Unrealone is offline Junior Member
    Sorry i have an anger problem. Probably due to my steroid use ! Didnt mean to be rude just frustrating when misunderstood. Its only obvious wat my point was. Hgh is a huge boost for men over 35 and i just feel if u have the money and a good source it is worth more to this man than deca . Wont the joint discomfort come back once he stops his cycling of deca?
    if he chose to start , what do you think is going to happen when he stops the hgh?

Thread Information