Like Tree4Likes
  • 4 Post By Buster Brown

Thread: extreme fat loss on tren and clen? wtf

thesecretuser is offline Junior Member

extreme fat loss on tren and clen? wtf

Hey guys ive been cutting for 6 days at a 800 calorie deficit, been using tren at 90 mg eod and prop at 100 mg eod and clen at 120 mcg ed, so far ive lost 5 lbs and havent lost any lean mass,
    Is this normal? I find it really hard to believe lol. Natty, id lose around 1.5-2lbs a week.

Ive never done a cutting cycle either so i didnt really know what to expect. Is this normal? Anyone have any explanation? Really curious here.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Probably most of that loss is in the form of water weight. I would bet that the following weeks are more in the 3 lb range. I would start with a 500 cal def and adjust accordingly.
    SEOINAGE, songdog, bob_bob and 1 others like this.

thesecretuser is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Buster Brown View Post
    Probably most of that loss is in the form of water weight. I would bet that the following weeks are more in the 3 lb range. I would start with a 500 cal def and adjust accordingly.
    I get what your saying. I thought its mostly water weight too but still.... Im gonna start cutting at a 200 calorie deficit if im going to be dropping fat so drastically.

SEOINAGE is offline Anabolic Member
    first week of anything where you drop cals dramatically you will lose a ton of weight. Like buster said, mostly just water weight, after the first couple weeks things usually start going at their actual pace.

bonanza93x is offline New Member
    your body will begin to resist bro, it gets harder and harder the lower you get.

a lot of it is your glycogen stores being depleted, water weight, etc.. etc.

do a keto diet dude. that shit gets me cut up.. just a pain in the ass to look that way all the time..... maybe I should hop on the tren train.

68Rebel is offline New Member
    [QUOTE= maybe I should hop on the tren train.[/QUOTE]

hop that Train! I'm 6 weeks in and have lost decent fat while carb cycling. started at 20% now at 13%. weight was 216lbs now at 200lbs.
    just started clen today for the first try while on tren.

BTW Im running tren E200 at 1ml once a week with test 400 at 1ml once a week. pretty low dose I know this but from my personal experience its working good for me.
    My bench has gone up from 200ish to 315lbs while dropping fat.

Thread Information