Jaguar is offline Associate Member

Overkill on First Cycle? (Dbol/Test/Eq/Winny)

Hey Guys..

Have been around the board for quite some time, ad was gonna start my cycle quite some time ago, but have now had quite a large break from the board... Getting closer to now starting the cycle (once i fix my shoulder problems) so I was wondering what your opinions were on my planned cycle...

Stats are slighter lighter than before, 6"0 and around 210pds if that... definatly need to improve the diet again and put on a few more natural pd's again before starting the cycle..

The plan for my cycle is

Dbol 25-30mgs a day weeks 1-4
    Test Enanth/Cyph or Sust (no idea yet) 500mg/week weeks 1-11
    Eq 400mg/week 1-10

This was how sat originally... I was also considering to help solidify gains and harden up to add some Winny at the end..

What do you guys reckon or is this overkill for a first cycle??

Jaguar

FedSki is offline Creator of Cycle Planner
    Sounds good to me bro.

Start the Winny around week 8 and run it through to week 13 when you start your Clomid.

razor67 is offline Banned
    i only used test on my first cycle..my 2nd was just like the one you listed above..i used enanthate ..i dont think its overkill..go for it.
    peace

Brilliant, ta for the advise guys, any other opinions too??

So if i am running the Winny from week 8-13.. should that be a long enough break between the two orals when i finish the dbol at week 4?? (so yer gonna most likly take winny tabs rather than inject ed or eod)..

How would you suggest a day/eod? And is there any test you reckon particulary combines well with the other AS's.. or they all gonna be much of a muchness??

Thanks again Bro's

Jaguar

FedSki is offline Creator of Cycle Planner
    I think it's a long enough break between the two 17aa. For your first cycle I'd take 50mg winny ed or eod depending upon what you can afford.

I'd go with test e. for your first cycle although I used sust and made some good gains. The problem with sust is you really need to use it at least eod to get the benefit from the prop.

halifaxsteve is offline Member
    you should be fine to run the winny.

personally i would run it ED, but EOD is ok if you don't have the $$$...it's up to you

steve

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Overkill, you don't need all of those drugs. You have virgin receptors, take advantage of that. The cycle you have listed is over a gram for the first 4 weeks then if you add the winny, you'll be over a gram again. Do 350-500mg a week of test and you'll gain what your your training and diet will allow.

On your second add the EQ and on your third add the d-bol, then for your fourth add the winny or up the doses. Don't try and reach your goals in one cycle, it takes more then one.

Go slow on your gains, it'll be easier on the body and you'll be able to keep more of your gains from a cycle.

JohnnyB

Yer I have had a few blokes saying they think Test E would be the choice.

Thanks for the help bro's.. yer mney isn't a big issue, so if 50mg ed is definalty more beneficial then i can go with that... Is there a big difference between ed and eod? anyone with experience here??

Ta bro's

Jaguar

Thanks for your response Johhny B.. good to hear other opinions..

Yer i am one of those guys that is hoping to only do the one cycle.. (yer i doubt it will ever happen, but trying)... so find it hard looking towards 4th cycles etc...

Although you do have a good point about gaining the weight more slowly.. as i imagine the faster u gain weight, the more chance you have of losing more?? and increased chances of thigs such as stretch marks with very rapid growth right?

Ta guys

Jaguar

Thread Information