Got the rest of my gear today

Well I am going to start my test 250 wk/ wk 1-10 and fina 75/wk wk 4-12 cycle today. I figure if I shoot the test on one of my 3 off days then I hopfully won't be to sore on workout days.

I will be starting test the 1st 4 weeks and then starting the fina for 8. Clomid day after the last fina shot. (thats right, isn't it?)

Anyways, got the nolva on hand just in case. Got a good multi vitamin and some melatonin to help sleep.

My weight is 180. Hopfully this gear kicks in my appetite becasue I have a hard time eating like a pig all day.

Keep yall posted!

First test shot is done. Went smooth. I fucked up a little though. I forgot to wipe my leg (the injection site) with alcohol. I got so excited. I did wipe the top of the test bottle though.

I hope everything will be alright.

So about 2 weeks till the test kicks in?

Oh yea, pvl test enth. will NOT fit through a 25 gauge needle.

Big_Boy is offline New Member
    Yo ucan inject through a 25g but it'S LONG..Oil is usually injeted with a 22 or 23 g...

dangit is offline Member
    I inject test enathate in my thigh with a 25g needle. It just takes a while to do. I like taking my time anyway. Seems to hurt less that way. I also found that doing an injection just before heading into the gym helps you from getting sore from the injection. I don't get sore at all if I inject just before doing a leg workout.

I've injected on non-workout days before heading to work and then sat on my ass all day at the office and quickly found out that this wasn't the best way to inject.

Is that you in your pic dangit?

Oh ya, and the test in the 25 gauge pin....I couldn't suck it into the needle, so I have no idea if it would come out!!

jayg is offline Junior Member
    Buy 21's or 22's for loading in, then switch the tips to 23 or 25s when it's loaded.

Jay

jarrett is offline Senior Member
    ouch!!! .. i draw up with 23 guage and inject with 25 guage.

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    good luck !

Thanks. The 23's don't hurt at all. I couldn't even feel it.

Second shot is done as of 10 minutes ago. I love the shot part of this whole thing.

I have done 2 quad shots now, 1 on each side. I am going to stick to the quads until I start the fina and have to rotate more than once a week. I figure with the fina I will do chest, delts, quads and maybe glutes. I just don't like the idea of sticking in the ass!

Last weeks shot didn't make me sore one bit! I massaged the site for about 5 minuties when I was done with the shot and that was right after a 4 mile run. Hope that didn't have anything to do with it because I didn't do no runnin' this week.

Anyways, I can tell I am holding a little water. THis is after one week. Not very bad at all though. Think I will start to feel it at all this week in the gym?

Week 2 here I come!!! I CAN'T WAIT to hit the fina!!!

Well, I changed my cycle. I started fina week 3 and will start winny week 8 for 4 weeks.

ANyway, did a pec shot today and loved it! Will definatly be doing pec shots throughout!!

Not really feeling the test in the gym yet. This will be week 3. It should be kicking in about now. Although it is only 250 mg.

Hopefully by next week at the latsest, I will be feeling it good!

Thread Information