awchristler is offline Junior Member

tren ace and test e damn tired

hey guys

im running 500mg test e and 300mg tren a per week, started the test 3 weeks ago and tren a 7 days ago.... the tren a at first gave me alot of anxiety but now its making me tired as hell, i just wanna sleep all day and in the gym im tired as hell

i dont have the anxiety anymore i think at least, im just dead tired

so the tren dosage works out to be 85 eod.......should i lower the dose? up the dose? or just hang tight for a few more days to see what happens

EDIT......i forgot to add that my heart rate is up a bit, nothing major bp is fine
    Last edited by awchristler; 06-06-2014 at 09:04 PM.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    manage your sides with your dose. 300mg is a moderate dose. with tren , a little goes a long way. try dropping to maybe 250mg/week and see what happens.

if you're tired, add some coffee before going to the gym. And maybe some fast burning carbs as well. just make sure you are still in your macros if you do decide to do that.

davesah1 is offline Member
    could the tren have caused more free floating test bc its binds to androgen receptors with much more affinity, thus causing OP to need to adjust his AI dose?
    I had this side too, but it went away in a week. (I also had lowered E from letro) good luck bud.

I usually take a low dose of mast when I run the tren , and skip the AI

Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    I usually take a low dose of mast when I run the tren, and skip the AI
    with 500+mgs of test? damn.
    I need the AI to keep the acne away from high E (mast alone wont cut it and also causes ance), other than that I get no sides from high E besides slight dip in libido, low E is the worst. If anything when I first took tren I felt like I was on clen for the first week.
    Maybe OP has under dosed the AI and the test has built up significantly being it is his 3rd week and he is getting tired from high E. Tricky tricky, AI's issues are like a rubick cube without a decent list of sides or bloods. I don't see how tren could cause lethargy, at least for the first week, for me I was wired. Best of luck OP, tren's worth it if that's the only side you get

Quote Originally Posted by davesah1 View Post
    with 500+mgs of test? damn.
    I need the AI to keep the acne away from high E (mast alone wont cut it and also causes ance), other than that I get no sides from high E besides slight dip in libido, low E is the worst. If anything when I first took tren I felt like I was on clen for the first week.
    Maybe OP has under dosed the AI and the test has built up significantly being it is his 3rd week and he is getting tired from high E. Tricky tricky, AI's issues are like a rubick cube without a decent list of sides or bloods. I don't see how tren could cause lethargy, at least for the first week, for me I was wired. Best of luck OP, tren's worth it if that's the only side you get
    mast helps control E, but you already knew that..........

Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    mast helps control E, but you already knew that..........
    Yeah I knew that, but I never heard of it being strong enough as a stand alone.

Toloosz is offline Junior Member
    Usually tren is unbearable for me but this time i love it to avoid all sides i started very low an slowly raises the dose an believe or not i have zero negative sides. It actualy worked. As for tired usualy when i get to my 5-6 week on a cycle i become very tired always happens

Thread Information