Thread: Fina carts

Hunterr is offline New Member

Fina carts

Does anyone know how many finaplix carts I would need for a 6 week cycle. The carts come with 100 pellets(200mg tren ). From what I've read you take 1cc shot/wk. It doesn't seem like much, but also from reading, this is a nasty AS on the kidneys! Anybody with any help that could be offered would be appreciated. Thanks
    Hunter

kizer_soce is offline Retired Moderator
    Experience will help bro, if this is your first cycle, I would avoid fina b/c you don't know how your temperment will be on AS. One cart however will make around 25cc's at 75mg/ml

block is offline Associate Member
    you will have to have a 4g kit and you take it once ed or eod at 75 mg a pook.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    i cart has 2000mg not 200 and you should do 75mg ed or eod.and its 75mg/ml so 2 carts would be a good idea
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Confused?

No, it's not my first cycle....second though!! So if I understand this right, 1cc=75mg and that is to be taken ed or eod. One cart will yield me 25cc so one cart for a 5 week cycle (eod) would do the trick. Help me out.
    Hunter

XBiker is offline Retired Vet

Re: Confused?

Originally posted by Hunter
    No, it's not my first cycle....second though!! So if I understand this right, 1cc=75mg and that is to be taken ed or eod. One cart will yield me 25cc so one cart for a 5 week cycle (eod) would do the trick. Help me out.
    Hunter
    Hunter,

The normal way of making tren (injectible) is like this. You decide the strength of the solution you want to make.

For most of us, we purchase two carts and a 4G conversion kit.

Each cart contains 2000 MG (2 Grams), so buying two gives us 4000 MG (4 Grams). The 4 G conversion kit produces approximately 50 CC's of trenbolone acetate at a strength of 75 MG / CC (ML).

With 50 CC's (ML) you can run up to 7 weeks and 1 day (50 days) of tren, using 75 MG / day.

At this point, you have the happiest cattle on the ponderosa.

Now I understand!

XBIKER, Thanks so much for the advice and making it crystal clear. I now know what the fu** I'm doing and what exactly I'm going to be injecting into my body!!!!!!!
    Hunter

Thread Information