damian2 is offline New Member

7 weeks into test e, now added tren a to end the cycle.

so i've been bulking with test e 500mg/week for 7 weeks.... with not real success..

friend who started the exact same cycle successfully gained about 20lbs without too much fat..

but I only gained about 12lbs however lost some bf..(just about 1-2lbs)

I know I have problem with my diet.. but I just couldn't take so much foods lol..(weird I was able to eat so much before and now I can't)

now i just added tren a 200mg/week and t3 25mcg/ed and plan to use it until week 12 and pct 2 weeks after.

to be honest, I am satisfied with gains I made so far.. I look so big and broad even I failed to 'bulk'.

I heard while on tren a it's really hard to lose muscle with calorie deficit.

I really dont care too much about my bodyfat rate but my face tho, is so sensitive to bodyfat... my face is

so fatty and looks so bloated.(i do take adex 50mg/eod)

should I keep eating as much as I can while on tren or can I just do quick diet for a month and possibly

lose a few lbs of bodyfat.

any advice?

tango02 is offline Associate Member
    I would say you need to post your meal plan to be able to get a solid answer on this. I have no problem maintain and building muscle on a cut while on Tren .

well my diet wasnt really perfect. it was just basically lots of chicken breasts and protein shake and clean carbs.

every 1.5-2hours my stomach was never empty. i understand i need a lot more carb to gain but my face is really sensitive to carbs... i will look really bloated after consuming tons of carbs lol

tango02 is offline Associate Member
    Are you consuming alot of sodium?

not really, most of my diet are sodium free and I only take very little amount of sodium per day to prevent lethargy.

TrevHoff is offline Junior Member
    Damian, no disrespect when I say this OK...

I am with Tango02 on this one. Post your meal plan; the excuse of "just couldn't take so much foods" is simply an excuse. What did you think you were getting into? There is 16 hours in a day to consume food, sorry its easily done. You are looking for yet another magic pill, stick to your original plan and I recommend you eat. You are the kind of guy that is going to lose all their gains they made while on cycle, sorry but the reality and truth.

I am no veteran by ANY means but I just started my 7th week yesterday. I started this journey at 195lbs and I am now 216lbs. If I don't see that scale moving, guess what I add more quality calories, easily done with adding low fat high protein cheese to your meals etc.

Also, I am certain you're not taking 50mg/EOD of Adex... more possibly 0.5mg/EOD???
    Last edited by TrevHoff; 06-10-2014 at 09:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by damian2 View Post
    well my diet wasnt really perfect. it was just basically lots of chicken breasts and protein shake and clean carbs.

every 1.5-2hours my stomach was never empty. i understand i need a lot more carb to gain but my face is really sensitive to carbs... i will look really bloated after consuming tons of carbs lol
    Protein shakes are no substitute for REAL food either.

Damian, curious how old are you?

VegasBody is offline Associate Member
    So whats your question??

I am 26.
    8am 1.5 serving shake+200g potato
    10am 2eggs+4egg whites+2 wholewheat bread with peanut butter
    12pm 200g chicken breast+200g brown rice+veggies
    1:30pm workout
    3pm 1.5 serving shake+200 potato
    5:30pm 200g chicken breast+100g brown rice+veggies
    7:30pm 200g brown rice+100g random protein source+veggies
    10:30pm 1.5 serving shake+1-2 banana

and yes 0.5mg/eod

lol dont bash me for the lil typo i made

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Wait wait wait

You have been on a cycle(of some form) for less than 2 months, have gained a dozen Lbs. & lost fat?

Fvck man, sounds like a shitty cycle to me

haha i know I am very greedy. just have seen other people who gained like 7-8lbs more than I did.

but my point is, im satisfied with my gains so far... just like to know if I can work on shredding some fat so my face will look normal

after the cycle.

When you get enough posts, PM me and I can help you out with a meal plan I can email you. Easy to follow and if you don't meet the requirements its simple the scale won't move.

This will find the perfect line for you for your face not to get bloated/fat.

Lee_1978 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TrevHoff View Post
    When you get enough posts, PM me and I can help you out with a meal plan I can email you. Easy to follow and if you don't meet the requirements its simple the scale won't move.

This will find the perfect line for you for your face not to get bloated/fat.
    Hi TrevHoff,

Sorry to hijack the topic, but I was wondering if you could take look at my proposed bulking diet for my first cycle?

Thanks mate

Sicko is offline Senior Member
    Damian 25mcg of T3 will not do anything but replace your natural production.
    50mcg is typically the minimum t3 dose to see results
    12lbs on cycle is hardly "not real success" BTW

Thread Information