Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By thisAngelBites

Thread: Beginner 1st cycle questions

ganoman is offline New Member

Beginner 1st cycle questions

Hey Guys,

so im not here to hear to be lectured on why i shouldnt start AAS. ive made my decision. I am making fitness and bbing my career.

here is the cycle

wk 1-10 test e 250mg 2x/wk
    wk 1-4 test p 250mg/wk (kickstarter)
    wk 1-10 exemestane 12.5 mg ED (will adjust)
    wk 1-10 hcg 250 iu/wk

PCT:
    clomid 40/40/20/20
    nolva 20/20/10/10
    hmg 75 iu shot 1st week of pct

Getting bloodwork done after PCT, possibly during cycle as well.

QUESTIONS:
    will a 25G needle work for glute injections?
    Should i expect serious PIP from virgin muscle and prop?
    What is BAC water used for?
    How bad is PCT? I will be starting school right when PCT starts, what should i expect?
    Will moderate alcohol consumption on weekends harshly affect me during PCT?

I did not list my stats on purpose. I have heard many people say i should wait, and many also say my base is excellent and im ready to cycle. I am on the young side, but i believe the harshness of young users going on is overhyped. I am 21 years old.

I also am using hte prop in order to cut off 2 weeks of the cycle so i can be done by the time i head back for school. also less time on = faster recovery.

diesel101 is offline Anabolic Member
    Those people are right you are to young.

thisAngelBites is offline Knowledgeable Female Member
    Can I ask: if your mind is made up, and you're so determined, why do you start a thread to ask people to answer questions that are very easily answered by spending a small amount of time reading on this site?

I mean: "what is BAC water used for?" sounds like you literally know nothing.

I'm not being hostile, and I'm sorry if I come off this way because I am asking a difficult question, but I am being absolutely frank. When people come on and say things like they are making bodybuilding their career, but then they can't be bothered to do any work on their own, it sounds a bit like the opposite of being determined, or having one's mind made up.

I would expect someone who wanted to be a professional bodybuilder to voraciously read as much as they can and not just show up on a forum and trust a bunch of people on an internet board that they don't know and just listen to them. If the mind is made up and you are determined and dedicated why are unwilling to put in even a little effort on your own?

There are a lot of really helpful people here, but they tend to be more helpful with people who take some initiative themselves.
    DrewZ, RigPig and TrevHoff like this.

honestly, ive been researching almost 5 times a week for the past 4 months, and i guess i just havent found the right places. I know it was a stupid question. It is supposed to be used for HCG preparation correct?

I would agree that im too young IF i was not pursuing a career in the fitness industry, but the better my physique, the more publicity i get and the more my personal training business grows. thats worth the risk to me.

Is there a thread on here that explains in depth the whole process?
    Last edited by ganoman; 06-10-2014 at 01:58 PM.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thisAngelBites View Post
    Can I ask: if your mind is made up, and you're so determined, why do you start a thread to ask people to answer questions that are very easily answered by spending a small amount of time reading on this site?

I mean: "what is BAC water used for?" sounds like you literally know nothing.

I'm not being hostile, and I'm sorry if I come off this way because I am asking a difficult question, but I am being absolutely frank. When people come on and say things like they are making bodybuilding their career, but then they can't be bothered to do any work on their own, it sounds a bit like the opposite of being determined, or having one's mind made up.

I would expect someone who wanted to be a professional bodybuilder to voraciously read as much as they can and not just show up on a forum and trust a bunch of people on an internet board that they don't know and just listen to them. If the mind is made up and you are determined and dedicated why are unwilling to put in even a little effort on your own?

There are a lot of really helpful people here, but they tend to be more helpful with people who take some initiative themselves.
    agree with Angel.

too young

Quote Originally Posted by ganoman View Post
    Hey Guys,

so im not here to hear to be lectured on why i shouldnt start AAS. ive made my decision. I am making fitness and bbing my career.

here is the cycle

wk 1-10 test e 250mg 2x/wk
    wk 1-4 test p 250mg/wk (kickstarter)
    wk 1-10 exemestane 12.5 mg ED (will adjust)
    wk 1-10 hcg 250 iu/wk

PCT:
    clomid 40/40/20/20
    nolva 20/20/10/10
    hmg 75 iu shot 1st week of pct

Getting bloodwork done after PCT, possibly during cycle as well.

QUESTIONS:
    will a 25G needle work for glute injections?
    Should i expect serious PIP from virgin muscle and prop?
    What is BAC water used for?
    How bad is PCT? I will be starting school right when PCT starts, what should i expect?
    Will moderate alcohol consumption on weekends harshly affect me during PCT?

I did not list my stats on purpose. I have heard many people say i should wait, and many also say my base is excellent and im ready to cycle. I am on the young side, but i believe the harshness of young users going on is overhyped. I am 21 years old.

I also am using hte prop in order to cut off 2 weeks of the cycle so i can be done by the time i head back for school. also less time on = faster recovery.
    reminds me a lot of when people open a conversation by saying

"I don't mean to be rude"

and then they proceed by being rude.

doesn't make any sense.

You already know what we are going to say, yet you ask the question anyways.

And by the way, I don't mean to be rude..........

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture.PNG 
Views:	74 
Size:	5.4 KB 
ID:	151182

ill be 21 by the time i start.
    well alright lol it was worth a try, back to the search engine.

no one can stop you from steroids at too young an age...

...but that doesn't mean we have to be a part of it either.

Good luck!
    ---Roman

Lovemiami is offline Associate Member
    You should try to gain some weight with your own natural testosterone , I see guys at your age age the gym that get very good results very fast and this make me think why I didn't started working out harder naturally at your age, probably today that I'm 35, I would never had to use steroids to look the way I wanted today.

thisAngelBites is offline Knowledgeable Female Member
    There's a lot of reading to do over all, and there is no shortcut - it is complicated stuff; hormones are really complicated. There are loads of threads on young guys that cycled and screwed themselves up. Don't you want to make sure that doesn't happen to you?

I think people here in general tend to take the "it's worth the risk to me" thing as a sign of immaturity, because it's a big deal to spend the rest of your life struggling with your health, and kids are the ones who discount this idea, by thinking it really won't happen to them. Adults take this very, very, seriously and learn a lot in order to try and minimise the risk.

I think you should take the time and read more than one thread, because there is no one "steroids for dummies" thread that is going to tell you everything you need to know.

You should read all the stickies at the top of all forums that remotely apply, especially diet and nutrition. All the kids come and say their diet is 100%, and from what I have seen, about 1% of them are right. You will convince more people of your seriousness and dedication if you avail yourself of the help in this crucial area that are available in this forum. Otherwise you look like you can't be bothered and just think some magic shots are going to sort you out, which they won't.

If you are serious and dedicated, read as much as you can, and read the experiences of the many young and older people who have posted here and learn what to look out for, what real questions to ask.

I'm saying this to help you. Seriously get your sh!t together, and demonstrate some determination and work, get yourself further naturally, and when the time comes to cycle, I think the help will be there when it's the right time for you.

Thread Information