Jason9875 is offline New Member

First cycle, Sustanon? Advice needed!

Hey guys,

I'm new to this forum, although I've been reading threads from afar for a while now!

I've been thinking about taking steroids for a while now, the thought of injecting originally put me off and so a friend who knows a bit more about this kind of thing set up with some Anavar . I took 60mg for 8 weeks, but can't say I noticed any real difference to be honest! Perhaps a little more dry, that's all.

My goal is to stay relatively lean (around the same level of bodyfat to maintain visible abs if possible) and to increase overall size, my ideal dream goal is to be 80kg and roughly 10% bodyfat.
    Now I'm thinking of looking at an injectable steroid . Again my friend has recommended Sustanon as a starting point. I'm wondering if anybody who is more experienced and knowledgeable in this area could share their opinion and point me in the right direction. I'm also wondering how much would be recommended to take?

Here's a few stats:
    Age - 25
    Weight - 73kg
    Height - 5foot 6
    Bodyfat - Roughly 11%
    Have been training for around 3-4 years and have various training/nutrition qualifications so feel I have the training and nutrition side fairly under control, in addition I track all calories and macros and so monitor my nutrition quite closely and keep it well controlled.

I did Sus250 as my first cycle. Man, that Sus250 has a mean post injection kick! I pinned my glute and I felt like I got kicked by a horse for 3 days. I would recommend Test E. 500mg/wk 12 weeks, HCG 250iu twice a week, Adex .25mg/eod, wait 2 weeks after last injection and PCT for 4 weeks with Nolva 40/20/20/20 and Clomid 100/50/50/50. Done

Thread Information