AOQTPY is offline New Member

Need advice for winstrol

I just did a cycle of winstrol . Need advice..

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Could you be more specific?

I did 50mgs per day for 10 days. I am looking to lean down. I want to get more cut.

NoLimits is offline Member
    50 mg for 10 days! You saw nothing from that. How long have you been off? How many cycles have you done?
    Your profile says you are a trainer with a body fat % of 25! wow!
    Am I missing something here?

Whoisdaman is offline Senior Member
    First off, 50mg a day of winny for 10 days won't do anything. Secondly, what do you need help with? All you said is you did a 10 day cycle of winstrol and that's it.... oh and you are looking to get more cut. Do you want us to recommend other anabolics for you to use, or maybe a diet? I am confusing myself now....

Let me get this straight...you used 50mg/day x 10 days? If this is the case bro, I hate to say that you just pissed away whatever you paid for your winny. You need to run it for at least 6 weeks and should have added another drug, preferably test.

As far as leaning down, winny will not do it for ya bra...you need to adjust your diet (calories), eating schedule and increase cardio. The only drugs I would recommend at this point are clenbuterol and/or an OTC fat burning suppliment or an ECA stack.

Can you give us some more details....ex, how long training, what is your diet like, age, height, weight, and "specifc" goals.

Prior to the cycle I was at 18% BF. I worked out hard. Ate little and healthy but gained about 16 lbs. in 10 days. What should I do from here? HELP

Hmmmmm....that doesn't sound right to me. I've seen weight gain like that but only from strong androgens with a high affinity for aromitization and water gain. I'm puzzled...are you sure it was winstrol ?

When you say you ate "little" could you be more specific...tell us what your daily diet looks like.

I am looking to get more cut and lean. I am a 30 year old female. 5'6, 130 (Prior to winstrol ). I have only been off for 3 days.

Yea, it was winstrol . They were small octagon yellow pills.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Originally posted by AOQTPY
    Prior to the cycle I was at 18% BF. I worked out hard. Ate little and healthy but gained about 16 lbs. in 10 days. What should I do from here? HELP
    I wish I could gain 16 pounds with winny. I don't think it was winstrol either.

I would start by drinking 1.5 to 2 gallons of water a day to help with water retention.

What could the pills have been if not winstrol . They were pictures here as being winstrol.

I haven't edited my profile.....I am new here. Don't know how this works.....

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Just thought of this but you said you were eating "little".

If you are starving your body it will go into a starvation mode and start storing fat to protect itself. Post you daily diet and maybe we can see from there.

I feel for you though.... you think you're doing something good and then it blows up in your face.

Well I personally wouldn't recommend winny to a woman as a first time drug...especially not at 50mg/day. Whoever gave you that advice needs to have their head checked. The most I would recommend os 5-15mg/day. Although it won't hurt you physically anymore than a male, it does have androgenous (masculinization) properties. Most AAS are used primarily to put on lean muscle mass (which will help speed up metabolisms) as opposed to using them for fat burning properties. So you probably should have started with something mild such as anavar or maybe low dose primobolan . That being said, as far as fat loss, clenbuterol is definately the way to go. Cycle clen (2 weeks on, 2 weeks off) with an OTC fat burner for 10 weeks along with a tweaked diet and you will see good results.

Thanks. So from here.....the best thing to help would be clenbuterol ? Will that help with fat loss? What about phetermine?

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    I think you need to be a little more specific in what you have done. What does your diet look like, what does your training look like, etc. Also, while 50mg ed for 10 days would do nothing for a man, that dose could have an effect on a woman, although I'm not sure what, as I have no experience with females and AS. Hopefully some of the ladies on here, or their partners can give you a little help here, but first I think you need to give as more info.

-moto

Thanks. So from here.....the best thing to help would be clenbuterol? Will that help with fat loss?
    As I said, clenbuterol along with a sharp diet will definately help with fat loss. Clen also has anti-catabolic properties so it will help to keep lean body mass as you diet.

Start with 1 tab per day, and add a tab per day until the sides become noticable (shakes, sweats, etc). That will usually happen around 5-7 tabs/day. When you determine that amount (lets say 6 tabs/day) stay at that level for the remainder of two weeks. At that time switch to an ECA or fat burner for 2 weeks, then back to clen (start at 6 tabs, no need to ramp back up) for 2 weeks, ECA x 2 weeks, and at last clen for another 2 weeks.

What does your diet look like? How much fat do you want to lose? Do you have a time frame?

I teach 13 aerobic and weight training classes a week. I ate a low fat, low carb diet. Drank water. All the things that I htought I was suppose to do.....except loss fat and gain lean muscle......

How do I post a picture?

How do I post a picture?
    Send me a PM (by clicking the PM tab at the bottom of my posts) or an email.

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    phentermine is not good, i would more go with some type of eca similar to ast dymetadrine, hydroxycut if you can still get them

peace

what is wrong with phetermine?

it stops your appetite which is not really what we want as it slows down the metabolism, after much usage it can make u seriously depressed, you need to eat smaller meals more often, phentermine is not usually tied in with bodybuilding i have read many studies on problems with it and i have took it a good few times, i dont like it at all in comparison with regular eca stacks

peace

Check you PM,s by going to the home page (forums) and clicking the blue flashing bar.

I think I sent it......the picture

I think I sent it......the picture
    Got it, do you want me to make the changes we talked about and post it in the "Members Pics" forum?

Can you put it in my profile?

Can you put it in my profile?
    Check you PM's again

ok....will try..... but..... i still need to know the best thing for me to do from here. I want to try to loose as much as possible by July 1.....my birthday............

Clenbuterol and an over the counter fat burner

Start with 1 tab per day, and add a tab per day until the sides become noticable (shakes, sweats, etc). That will usually happen around 5-7 tabs/day. When you determine that amount (lets say 6 tabs/day) stay at that level for the remainder of two weeks. At that time switch to an ECA or fat burner for 2 weeks, then back to clen (start at 6 tabs, no need to ramp back up) for 2 weeks, ECA x 2 weeks, and at last clen for another 2 weeks.

Is clenbuterol easy to get? any side effects?

yes makes u feel shakey, and causes cramps unless you drink more than enough water, possible headaches. I would say ur goals are a little unrealistic but you can certainly make a start by july 1st

peace

daVinci is offline New Member
    I think it's pretty obvious that this woman did no research before diving into this cycle, which is always a big no no (especially on this board). I'm not really sure who in their right mind would ever recommend winny 50mg/ed for a chick, let alone who would take the advice w/o looking into it more. 16 pounds in 10 days??!?? I guess that's a pretty hefty price to pay, huh . Not trying to flame here, just don't like seeing people taking bad advice and not thinking twice about it.

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Pete235, The Original Jason and other Bros, Thank you for helping my friend out. I asked her to sign up and talk with you guys after I talked with her last night. I don't have the experiance to give her good advice (I was pleased what I suggested was correct though) and knew you guys would help her out. She's a good friend and I was worried after talking with her knowing she's new to AS. I know she eats right and trains her a$$ off (She's damn near killed me trying to keep up with her). She just jumped the gun and needed some advice. Thanks Bro's.

Jugg

Just wanted to let you all know, I have lost 4 pounds since I stopped taking the winstrol . I haven't done body fat again but I will in the morning. Thanks for all the advice, I am sure I will be back with more questions.

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Dude do a search. 10 days of winny? what were you expecting a miracle?
    Getting "lean" as you call it takes alot of dedication, proper diet and proper suppliments. Alot of guys think just cause they take a substance, like winstrol that they instantly see results without having to change their diet, training and sleeping habits. Doesn't work that way. becoming "fit" takes alot of dedication, devotion and knowledge. Just taking winny for 10 days, is not gonna do it. RESEARCH RESEARCH RESEARCH FRIEND. There are several suppliments, drugs, etc, that will help develop lean muscle mass, but proper diet, and training plays a big part in any diet, whether to bulk or cut.

Thread Information