johnsomebody is offline Senior Member

HCG SubQ Leaves Welts?

Hey ya'll,

I'm midway in my first cycle and since my nuts felt like they were in their death throes I'm using 500i.u. of HCG /day until they come back around.

Going SubQ near my belly button, it's leaving a little red welt each time. Since I'm totally paranoid of infection, should I be concerned?

I set aside 10 slin pins loaded with 500i.u.s each from the 5000i.u./ml Pregnyl and have been using those.

Anybody else have this? Should I be concerned?

Thanks bros!

Rich8888 is offline Member
    John...why do you think you need HCG at this point in your cycle? also, normally, you shouldn't get raised red welts. Are they raised and puffy or is the injection site just red and irrated? Are you making sure that you are cleansing the area with a swab first? Are the welts painful are they hot/warm. ?

Hey Rich!

Well, not to go into too much detail but my nads seem to be in poor shape -kinda retracted and achey and seem to have shrunk a bit (though I can't even get them to descend enough to measure them!)

I've been obsessive about keeping things sterile and the welts aren't painful or hot, just a reddish spot where each shot's been so far. I notice now the first one is going away, though it's still there.

I know, I'm paranoid. Whaddaya think?

Rich8888 is offline Member
    I think the Arizona sun has got to you bro. You should be OK. If the welts are not raised or hot/warm. It is prob a little reaction at that site of the poke. How is everything else going, diet, training, etc? Are you experiencing any noticable gains yet?

NoLimits is offline Member
    How long do the welts last... it could just be the solution under the skin. Try rubbing the area after the shot to disperse the solution and see what that does.

Hey bros, thanks.

Well, as usual looks like I kinda freaked at the first sign of something awry. The first red spot looks like it's in the process of disappearing now. So maybe I'll live after all!

Hey Rich, I'll shoot you a PM.

Thread Information