B@tshit is offline New Member

Winstrol Versus Masteron in Conjunction with Trenbolone/Test?

I'm new to this board so I know that there is a high possibility I don't receive any helpful advice, but I'm hoping a few knowledgeable vets. will chime in anyways! I'm interested in doing a recomp and I

know I want to throw a strong DHT derivative into my cycle, but I don't know which one would be optimal. Specifically, which of the two has superior anti-e qualities about it? I'd prefer to not have to run caber,

and so I'll be running a low-dose a.i. in conjunction with a DHT.

Cycle History - EXTENSIVE

Stats 5'11 225 bf% 10-13 ( I have been told it is closer to 10 but I am unusually vascular and I believe it makes me appear leaner to people than I actually am; plus I have a very muscular core thanks to years of power-lifting)

Deadlift 550

Bench 365

Squat 405

P.S. only included my lifts in there so you guys don't think I'm some full of shit lard trying to get advice
    Last edited by B@tshit; 06-14-2014 at 09:18 AM.

Can a newb get a bump?

Black is offline Anabolic Member
    Caber/prami isn't necessary if your estrogen is kept in control. But I'd recommend having some on hand before starting the cycle.

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    What's the actual question?

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by B@tshit View Post
    I'm new to this board so I know that there is a high possibility I don't receive any helpful advice, but I'm hoping a few knowledgeable vets. will chime in anyways! I'm interested in doing a recomp and I

know I want to throw a strong DHT derivative into my cycle, but I don't know which one would be optimal. Specifically, which of the two has superior anti-e qualities about it? I'd prefer to not have to run caber,

and so I'll be running a low-dose a.i. in conjunction with a DHT.

Cycle History - EXTENSIVE

Stats 5'11 225 bf% 10-13 ( I have been told it is closer to 10 but I am unusually vascular and I believe it makes me appear leaner to people than I actually am; plus I have a very muscular core thanks to years of power-lifting)

Deadlift 550

Bench 365

Squat 405

P.S. only included my lifts in there so you guys don't think I'm some full of shit lard trying to get advice
    ^^^Yeah, that's confusing, are you asking about the oral and AI? Answering the highlighted question...it's a wash, they are virtually the same, Mast was one of the first orals, Winny is a newer version of Mast.
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

altered genetics is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by magic32
    ^^^Yeah, that's confusing, are you asking about the oral and AI? Answering the highlighted question...it's a wash, they are virtually the same, Mast was one of the first orals, Winny is a newer version of Mast.
    Never heard of oral mast

Winstrol or Masteron for minimizing tren sides lol I've read a few accounts in which someone claimed that running a DHT helped minimize tren sides or at the very least lessen the severity

JayMoe is offline New Member
    I don't have any experience in running mast or winny, but one of the major complaints of winny is joint pain (some of my friends mentioned it was rather severe when they used it) which I don't see mentioned very often from people who take masteron . My only experience is test, so take my advice with a grain of salt.

Thread Information