model is offline New Member

Ara-test 2500? Please Help!!!

I recently asked someone for sustanon 250. When i picked it up, the guy hands me this bottle that reads Ara-Test 2500? I asked him about it he claims that it is a 250 and that it is about the same thing, just cleaner! Before i start this, can someone please tell me right away is he telling the truth? Is it about the same as Sustanon? Or some cheap generic brand that wont work?

The Butcher is offline Member
    It's not the same as Sus. It's 200mg of Enanthate and 50mg of Propionate per ml. If it's real, it will work like any other test, but there are alot of fakes running around. If you ordered and paid for Sus, then take the Aratest back and get Sus. IMO, there are too many fakes of Aratest these days to trust using it unless you go down to Mexico and get it yourself from the pharmacy. And even then you have to be a little suspect b/c some pharms down there have been passing off fake shit.

model is offline New Member
    Im not really educated on the two different typed you mentioned! Does this mean that the aratest is stronger than test 200?

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    No its actually about equal in mg of actual testosterone .

Id take back Aratest. Lots and lots of fakes everywhere. 9 out of 10 things Ive ever heard were bad in the last 2 years.

jayjay is offline New Member
    got some in mexico a few months back and it worked real good but there no doubt is an abundance of fakes floating around.

Thread Information