Rsox1 is offline Associate Member

eating fina pellets

has anyone ever tried eating fina pellets i am not a scientist and have no problem injecting but i had a buddy who made their own solution and and he said it hurt like hell just to inject the shit, with inject fina ( i do sust and decca anyway) can you eat fina pellets, the same buddy got 12 lb noticeable results off a 5 week cycle of straight eat 3 fina pellets a day, another friend of mine who does nothing else but fina has gained 6 in a week and a half doin the same thing, any feedback ???????????

youramego is offline New Member
    I've only injected. I believe injection is the best. You are guaranteed to get all the stuff into your system without going through the digestion/absorption processes, but who knows if your buddies are getting results like that.

no i too believe injection is the best but no matter how much i try to tell myself i don't want to inject somethign i make personally? (i know the mexican shit i inject is probably dirtier but still i am wary)

xxxl83 is offline Productive Member
    Rsox,
    See I don't understand that, you don't want to inject something you made yourself yet you'll inject some mex. vet shit that you have no clue what went into making and bottling it?

At least when you make your own you have control over every step of the process. The BA(magic solution) will sterilize it and the syringe filter will keep out particles. You shouldn't have any worries.

xxxl83

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    you can eat the fina pellets, but i wouldnt reccomend it, they taste like shit, they wont get fully absorbed into your body and it feels better to shoot yourself....Madmax

no i agree with you guys i guess i am just crazy does injecting fina hurt worse than test or decca or winny ?

Whoisdaman is offline Senior Member
    it matters what test or deca you are using, my fina injects hurt more than verimone prop but less than QV prop. Really bottom line is you should inject the fina.... no if's, and's, or but's about it.
    Last edited by Whoisdaman; 06-09-2003 at 07:00 PM.

Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    Someone posted a thread about this a while ago, said he had swallowed the Fina pills, and had some bad reaction . . . I don't remember exactly what, but it was more than what I'd want to deal with. You'd have to do some digging to turn it up, but it's on this board somewhere . . .

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    Fina can be made nearly pain free. Depends on who made it or what brand though I guess. Concentrations over 100mg/ml tend to hurt a little more.

You can eat..but Id guess maybe only 20% bioavailability. I guess 25 pellets a day and get some good results. I woudlnt go that route myself though...

simplyjakked is offline Member
    a couple years ago i ate fina pellets and gained maybe ten pounds. i cant tell you what happens as far as injecting but the overall consensus on this board is usually pretty accurate.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Why would you eat it? It is a 17B esterfied steroid . Convert it into an oil based solution and inject it. You would be much more satisfied.

IMO - your buddies results were mostly placebo and were caused more from a better training split and diet. He was probably more pumped up from thinking the pellets were giving him an edge. I just don't see how the steroid would make it past the digestive process unless somehow it slipped sublingually.

The Tren made from a kit can cause pain in the muscle group for the first week - after that there really is little or no discomfort. You just have to let your body get used to the new substance. Mixing it with Verimone Prop is very smooth. But the pain from the IM injections is based on how the solution is made (manufacturers vary)... the compounds themselves cause no irritation... it's the way it is suspended.

this may sound stupid i know that i am new at the "science" of making steroids but how do u make fina into liquid thats safe for the body, is it ewxpensive or just using household stuff?

Ignatius J. Reilly is offline New Member

Where can I get a kit to make the stuff?

Are ready-made kits sold?

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer

big swoll is offline Member
    right now, im injecting 50mgs of qv prop, and 75mgs of tren ed....the pain isn't really that bad...im one week in it tommorow....im injecting in my thighs and they knotted up pretty good the first few days, but after that its been smooth sailing...now all i have to do is wait to see some results!!!!!

i read the article it deosn't seem that hard but what is the magic soultion maybee i mossed it reading the article but what is it and where can i get it ?

magic solution is medical grade Benzil Alcohol

Red

maybee i really need someone to hold my hand with this issue lol but where do you get medical grade benzil alcohol

Ignatius J. Reilly is offline New Member

I have questions like that, too

I wonder if there is a kit sold with just the stuff that is needed to make the finaject. Nothing in that kit is illegal, is it?

I am on my first week of fina now, and the stuff is just great. I paid $250 for a bottle, but carts only go for around $40 bucks. That price diff. is staggering.
    Last edited by Ignatius J. Reilly; 06-11-2003 at 04:59 PM.

Of course there are easily available ready made kits to convert fina!!! Come on bro... just read up a bit on this forum! While you are at it, do a search for "fina kits", you should get a few dozens of threads on it.

You just have to make a small effort to research it a bit.

Red

Thread Information