Ronin is offline New Member

Is it crazy to do Dbol alone???

Hey guys whats up? Question for anyone that has tried Dbol on its own, did you lose all your gains on it after you stopped taking it?

I'm thinking of doing it for 30 days, then follow with Winstrol tabs for 30 days which will also include Clen for the last two weeks of Winnie and then a week on its own. Am I wasting my time with Dbol on its own as oppsed to stacking it with some Sust and Deca ?

Want to stay away from injectibles for now, I know tabs are hard on the liver, but lifestyle changes must be made before this is to happen. Thanks to all those who respond and thanks for yer time.

BigWill is offline Junior Member
    You didnt give any stats, but:
    Of course you can do a d-bol only cycle, although there are many that will give you flack and comeback with things like "got to get over the fear of the needle to do AS." The important thing is to figure out what your goals are and then set your own cycle up.

I would limit a d-bol only cycle to 3 weeks on 3 weeks off. Start at full strength and do not taper. You will gain a lot of strength and you will keep a lot of it.

XBiker is offline Retired Vet
    Yep, you can do Dbol by itself. You will gain some size and strength, but you will lose some when you come off. DBol is best taken as a stack with an injectible.

Hey thanks guys. I'm 5 foot 7, 200lbs, 25 years old. Will be first cycle and no fear of needles but I live at a place where Dbol can be easier concealed: ie- inside ephederine bottles. Will see what gains I make and maybe look into injectibles in the near future. Can I also take Creatine at the same time as Dbol? Will it just be a waste? Please let me know when you got a second. Thanks again.

Mike Guest
    save the creatine to use after cycle to keep gains - also I dont recommend a dbol alone cycle - you will keep more gains if you throw in an injectable or two - up to you however.

M

120 pounds of Fury is offline New Member
    5'7" and 200 pounds holy shit what is your BF?

I would through and injectable in there to help maintain gains.

Get some milk thistle for your liver....you can get that at any vitamin store.

juiceon is offline Associate Member
    Here is another's opinion (and regular practice) - take creatine with the dbol . Creatine obviously allows you to lift more and, thereby, helps increase the intensity of your workouts. When you are taking dbol (or any other steroid ), obviously your body is capable of recouperating from the more intense workouts. You should try to make your workouts when "on" as intense as possible. Creatine will obviously allow your to increase the intensity of your workouts.

When "off", stop the creatine, as your body is not nearly as able to recoup, and your system is relatively much more catabolic than anabolic . When "off" intentionally reduce the intensity of your workouts (for at least a few weeks) to avoid overtraining. Beyond that, it depends on what and when your subsequent cycle is and starts. When "off" clen and clomid work well to avoid losing muscle while getting you back to normal. I don't think that creatine is helpful and gives you a false sense of not losing mass.

That has been my experience - you should try different methods to see what you prefer and what works best for you.

And dbol alone is fine, but I would keep the cycle short, use clomid afterwords, and not have a long off time before your next cycle.

Thanks guys, I really mean that. I will start my wussy cycle in two weeks, after my b'day and we'll see what happens. I just have another question. I'll do it for three weeks on, 8 tabs a day, three weeks off with clomid, clen , and milk thistle(thanks for that) but after the three weeks off should I jump into another Dbol cycle? For now the way to go is with tabs so I'm trying to get more information on what other kinds are out there.

My goal right now is to bulk up by Christmas. Not huge gains but enough to notice, say 10 or 15 solid pounds. I have used a good diet and lost 10 lbs, then hit clen and lost 10 more. I was once 215. I'm not to worried about burning fat because I have already shed 20 or so pounds in 6 months.

Anyway I feel the better informed I am the smarter decision I will make. Thanks to all those who helped me before and please let me know if there are any others out there that can be taken orally. At least till Christmas I have to go this way.

Later

Hoggage_54 is offline Suspended or Banned either way gone!
    D-Bol only cycles are great, if you havent reached your max potential yet. I did 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off twice and put on 8lbs each time and kept it all, with clomid and milk thistle inbetween. But don't expect this much weight if you already reached your max potential.

Thread Information