Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By numbere

Thread: 2nd Cycle Questions

TheWood1105 is offline New Member

2nd Cycle Questions

Just have a few basic questions about a second cycle I plan on running come September. Currently I'm on Test-E 500mg/wk, Eq 500mg/wk, just finished my T-bol and going to pct with HCG and Clomid. I'm 28, 5'11, 191lbs, 12-13% bodyfat. I'm probably going to do my second cycle really basic 500mg/wk of Test-E, 30mg a day of Dbol for the first 6 weeks, then Pct with Clomid after a 2 week break from my last injection. Question is though should I be using HCG as well, yes? no? Anyone have a better idea of a simple cycle I could do instead. This cycle has been quite good and my body responded well to it. Started at 8% bodyfat and 164lbs, almost done the cycle and I'm 13% bodyfat and 191lbs. Any input is much appreciated.

mark woods is offline Associate Member
    I would recommend reading alot on here!you should be using an AI and hcg during a cycle but read the stickies mate

Oh shoot I forgot to add.. I'm taking 0.5mg Adex EOD.. My coach doesn't want me using HCG until PCT which is fine because he's a very respectable coach and I trust what he says. The question is more so if HCG is needed for such a simple cycle of Test-E and Dbol .

RigPig is offline Knowledgeable Member
    HCG right now - Yes 250iuEOD (IM or SubQ) - up to PCT (NOT HCG for PCT). PCT should be both Clomid & Nolva for 4weeks.
    Thats not a basic firt cycle by anymeans. How long have you been on, how much longer are you going?

Quote Originally Posted by TheWood1105 View Post
    Oh shoot I forgot to add.. I'm taking 0.5mg Adex EOD.. My coach doesn't want me using HCG until PCT which is fine because he's a very respectable coach and I trust what he says. The question is more so if HCG is needed for such a simple cycle of Test-E and Dbol.
    Why? -and why are you here if you trust him?

mark woods is offline Associate Member
    Like I said mate read the stickies it's all there ,why u need hcg on cycle (any cycle)

Quote Originally Posted by RigPig View Post
    Why? -and why are you here if you trust him?
    Nothing wrong with getting other peoples opinions in the matter. Of course getting a consensus would be great but differing opinions brings up interesting conversation. I don't just blindly listen to people I like learning about how and why things work.

Quote Originally Posted by TheWood1105 View Post
    Nothing wrong with getting other peoples opinions in the matter. Of course getting a consensus would be great but differing opinions brings up interesting conversation. I don't just blindly listen to people I like learning about how and why things work.
    Read that link and you will learn something. Unless your coach has a good reason for not putting you on HCG from the beginning then he might be leading you blindly. But dont take my word for it brother, I'm no expert. Read the link and see what you come up with

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    hCG should be used on cycle and not during PCT because it is a repressive hormone. hCG mimics LH, when LH levels are high the pituitary gland will not be sent the signal (GnRH) to produce LH. During PCT we are trying to regain homeostasis. It makes no sense to repress proper endocrine function when that's the very process we're trying to restore. Furthermore, when hCG is used on cycle the Leydig cells of the testes are less prone to stop working and less of a dose is needed. Personally I don't like the idea of my testis being shutdown for any period of time if it's avoidable.

Taking clomid only is not the best option for PCT. Both clomid and nolvadex should be taken for the best chance of having a proper recovery. You benefit more from taking clomid and nolvadex because they complement each other. Clomid increases the frequency of LH production and nolvadex increases the amplitude of LH production. Nolvadex also increases the effectiveness of clomid because they will both compete for receptors.

Your PCT should should have similar dosages to the ones below.

Nolvadex @ 40/20/20/20
    Clomid @ 75/50/50/50
    Last edited by numbere; 06-20-2014 at 03:40 PM.
    RigPig likes this.

Thread Information