Fashioncore1 is offline Associate Member

Clen side effects???

Is it possible not to feel the side effects from clen ? I took clen once before around a year ago and i felt a slight effect the first time at a dosage of 8pills of .o2mg. I prepared for the summer this year by getting some spiropent. I am on my 5th week (2 weeks on, 2 off, 1 back on) and have yet to feel any side effects. Is it possible that i have a good tolerance to clen? I am up to 10x a day. Does anyone have a high tolerance? Will the clen still work even if i do not feel the side effects? Someone help me out. Thanks

bump

Anyone??? Someone has to know something.

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Is your stuff legit?

Everyone's different bro. You can barely feel it...and I heard of a story of a guy who sat in the bathtub crying all night long b/c he thought he was going to die b/c he was having such bad anxiety attacks after one pump of clen . I'm not kidding either. I guess he was praying and everything. He said that if he made it through the night he would never touch anything again. Haha! Poor guy.

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    yes it is possible, run it at 120 mcg and see ! i took ephedrine befroe everyworkout and i developed a tolerance, then when i went off, i crashed !

well, i did grow a huge tolerance to ephedrine. I had started taking ECA around 3-4 years ago without proper knowledge. I took it for a year straight sometimes. I also would double and triple the dosages, thinking it would work faster. I took up to 20+ pills per day sometimes. Now, i am no longer ignorant as i was before i started reading. Anyway, i did grow a huge tolerance to the side effects that ECA supposedly gives you. I havent felt a thing from ECA in years, while friends of mine flip out for 3 hours off 1 xenadrine.

Yes, my stuff is legit. I gave my brother 3 pills and he almost had a heart attack.

Thread Information