Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Back In Black
  • 1 Post By pottie
  • 1 Post By pottie

Thread: new to this

Gurpreet Singh is offline New Member

new to this

Hlo evry one m just new to this nd don't know anythng bout gears. M fatty but want to use gears for gaining lean muscle mass. Can anybody suggest me what to use.
    My weight is 165 lb nd height is 5 ft 8 inch

Plzz answer to dis thread nd I want your help.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    How old are you?

How fat are you?

Can you please type using more vowels?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	65 
Size:	126.1 KB 
ID:	151436
    NACH3 likes this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

4linked is offline Associate Member
    Haha ^^^

I am having 25% body fat and I am 20 year old. I have used lot of dieatry supplements but now they are not working on me.Now I wan to use gears. Please help me.

pottie is offline New Member
    Dude learn to type first, how's your diet? How's your training? Gear aint gonna do shit its a combo of gear GOOD DIET AND TRAINING
    NACH3 likes this.

pottie is offline New Member
    I'm going to tell you the same thing I was told man, 1. Your to young. 2. Good training plus a good diet will get you nice and lean if your really dedicated
    NACH3 likes this.

PistolPete33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    We're not 16 year olds here so please type in complete words and don't abbreviate every single word. That's simply not cool.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pottie View Post
    I'm going to tell you the same thing I was told man, 1. Your to young. 2. Good training plus a good diet will get you nice and lean if your really dedicated
    X2... Your BF% is WAY TO HIGH, must get it down to 15% BF AT MINIMUM!!!

Plus your not done growing yet and as people have stated your diet is key w/ training consistently for. Yrs will give you your foundation!

Read and research as the people here will help but you have to do your part as well and ya need to pump the breaks on AAS FOR NOW!!!

If ya don't like what's being said and you end up doing what you want you won't see hardly any gains being that your BMI IS BORDERLINE(considered OBESE) I'm not saying you are but w/that % of BF you will certainly have many more sides(high estrogen levels, Gyno, as well as not being able to see or keep gains...

Plus first couple cycles should be test only to begin with!! But as I stated you do not have the knowledge or body for AAS AT this time due to your Age and BF%!! Make sense? We 're here to help but type in a better manner and start reading the educational threads!!!

Thanks for ur suggestions and I will try for one more year without gears

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Just know your hormones(endocrine system are ragin right now w/out them!

Find out ur TDEE(total daily energy expendable) which will give you your caloric intake(which you would want to eat at a deficit - 500-800 calories less than TDEE!! Google this! And then put your macro nutrients in percentages(these are your Proteins/carbs/ & fats)...
    Or just go to "austinites educational database" as he already took a lot of his time to go this for people (newbies) like yourself... And he breaks everything down so it's very easy!

Plus He also breaks down(everything) but how your body is not done growing until about 24-26 yrs old(we all have Epiphyseal Plates that you would need a Bone Scan/or a CT-SCAN which will show your Epiphyseal Plates - and if you are done growing then their will be a line that runs across them, which indicates your Bones are done growing)

If you start AAS AT your age or instill your done growing this will most likely stunt growth "and who want that, when one can gain height and more width with the rite DIET/& Consistent And the Right Training..." - Austinite

"AAS are not magic pills or oils... As one needs to build a strong Foundation first as well as Diet(85% of gains/10% is Training" - austinite... Make sense buddy?? Just tryin to throw some basic knowledge your way... Now it's up to you to do your own reading and research!

Good luck!

Thread Information