Jarod is offline Associate Member

Did My Injection Leak Out?

Hey bros, got a question for you...after a really good workout today I took a warm shower and then swabed my glute with alcohol and stuck myself, i pulled back on the syringe, no blood, and then pressed on it and injected myself with 1.5 cc of cypionate ...

then I pulled the syringe out slowly and next thing i knew instead of a spot of blood oil was coming out...enough that it was pretty much all that I shot in......did i just waste that gear or did the test get inside me and the oil ran out....

WHAT CAN I DO SO THIS DOES NOT HAPPEN AGAIN?

Whoisdaman is offline Senior Member
    Happens to me quite a bit, especially with winny for some reason. Best thing you can do is right when you are done injecting, leave the pin on for a good 10 seconds. This extra time will help the oil disapate in the muscle. Sometimes it takes a little while for the muscle to suck up the oil, leave the pin in after injection (10-15 sec), pull out quickly, and swab the area.

Another way to fix this is by using the Z-Method of injecting, where you pull apart the skin where you are injecting, and when you pull back the pin and let go of the skin, it leaves a sort of zipper trail in the muscle tissue. Do a search if you want more info on it, I really never got into that method because I am never able to use both hands for most injects except quads.

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    what i do is prep a sterile alcohol swab, then after injection i just tape it under high pressure, i had this problem at first. its just excess pressure, reapply pressure rightafter uinject or leave the needle in for 10 seconds after so the oil disapates

simplyjakked is offline Member
    try injecting somewhere else like your thigh. it is easier to pay attention to and easier to leave in a little longer. outta curiosity why are you only injecting 300mgs? are you doing multiple injections/wk

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer

Re: Did My Injection Leak Out?

Originally posted by Jarod
    ......did i just waste that gear or did the test get inside me and the oil ran out....

WHAT CAN I DO SO THIS DOES NOT HAPPEN AGAIN?

I dont think the esters get extracted that quick from the oil
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Whoisdaman is offline Senior Member

Re: Re: Did My Injection Leak Out?

Originally posted by abstrack
    haha, I looked over that part! Funny stuff!

Originally posted by simplyjakked
    try injecting somewhere else like your thigh. it is easier to pay attention to and easier to leave in a little longer. outta curiosity why are you only injecting 300mgs? are you doing multiple injections/wk
    300 that injection and 200mg on a previous injection

Re: Re: Did My Injection Leak Out?

Originally posted by abstrack

Well Excuse me, but unlike you I have not acheived MOFO status yet:

Master Of the Fucking Obvious

Originally posted by gundam675
    what i do is prep a sterile alcohol swab, then after injection i just tape it under high pressure, i had this problem at first. its just excess pressure, reapply pressure rightafter uinject or leave the needle in for 10 seconds after so the oil disapates

Hey thanks bro, I thnk I will try that next time just to see .....

PEDEY is offline Junior Member

Re: Re: Re: Did My Injection Leak Out?

Bro,

If you post something stupid like that, you have to expect to get flamed a little. C-mon use your head.

Re: Re: Re: Did My Injection Leak Out?

Well??? It was pretty obvious. Why are you even doing this to yourself if you have a cloudy image of what you are doing??
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Re: Re: Re: Re: Did My Injection Leak Out?

Originally posted by PEDEY

Bro,

If you post something stupid like that, you have to expect to get flamed a little. C-mon use your head.

Like I FUCKING SAID TO THE PREVIOUS FUCKNUT , EXCUSE ME, I THOUGHT THIS WAS AN OPEN FORUM TO ASK ANY QUESTIONS THAT YOU HAVE TO PEOPLE WHO MIGHT HAVE MORE EXPERIENCE OR WHO HAVE EXPERIENCED WHAT YOU ARE DEALING WITH .....NOT A SMART ASS CRAP SHOOT

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Now, now boys.

-moto

Originally posted by Whoisdaman
    Happens to me quite a bit, especially with winny for some reason. Best thing you can do is right when you are done injecting, leave the pin on for a good 10 seconds. This extra time will help the oil disapate in the muscle. Sometimes it takes a little while for the muscle to suck up the oil, leave the pin in after injection (10-15 sec), pull out quickly, and swab the area.

Another way to fix this is by using the Z-Method of injecting, where you pull apart the skin where you are injecting, and when you pull back the pin and let go of the skin, it leaves a sort of zipper trail in the muscle tissue. Do a search if you want more info on it, I really never got into that method because I am never able to use both hands for most injects except quads.

I will try that this...I am just so fucking pissed that I wasted that juice....I know that I will use the anger in my next workout
    Last edited by Jarod; 06-10-2003 at 05:36 PM.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Did My Injection Leak Out?

Like I FUCKING SAID TO THE PREVIOUS FUCKNUT , EXCUSE ME, I THOUGHT THIS WAS AN OPEN FORUM TO ASK ANY QUESTIONS THAT YOU HAVE TO PEOPLE WHO MIGHT HAVE MORE EXPERIENCE OR WHO HAVE EXPERIENCED WHAT YOU ARE DEALING WITH .....NOT A SMART ASS CRAP SHOOT
    Whoa!! Take it easy child!! Looks like someone woke up on the wet side of the bed??

Take it easy!! No need for name calling! that shit is childish. and just because i laughed at your statement on the test getting in and the oil leaking out your having a nut?? Give me a break... It was funny!
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Thread Information