Jatada is offline New Member

Need help with first cycle !!!!

Hello guys !!!

I am 30 years old, ecto/meso, and I wanna cycle.

I had some gains on natural ways, only using whey protein and diet, but I am not growing as fast as before and i need to be in shape in about 3 months... So since i am running out of time and my results as a natty are in super Slow motion i decided to cycle...

Maybe this will be my first and last cycle of my life.. I was reading the fórum and people seen to advocate Test-e as the best option for a first cycle, but the problem is that it lasts for 12 weeks, and i am looking for something like 6 weeks only... Can someone help me with another good option ??

Obs* I am bulking... And i have 10% BF

VegasBody is offline Associate Member
    Post picture of 10 bf
    If U R in a hurry it's not gonna work out
    (If U R a rabbit this is a turtle race)

Well i dont wanna make a 12 week cycle, i think a 6 week will be enough to gain some mass before my deadline... So i would like to know what do u recommend for a 6 weeks first cycle ever ?

I am not in a hurry, i mean, i want good lean gains, no bloated but I cant use the steroid for the 12 weeks because I am gonna travel... So I just want to give a boost while I am home and I can go to the gym everyday...

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    So you're travelling and want to look good when you do so? You're hoping a 6 week cycle will give you a great physique? It won't. In fact you will end up looking and feeling worse because you will have time to run PCt and no time to look after your diet.

AAS are not a quick fix. Next time start your holiday prep many months before not a few weeks.

Hit up our diet forum if you aren't getting results.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    I love it when getting fit is tied to vacation and travel and looking good.
    Easier to stay fit year round.

Yeah, i wanna look good before my trip, what is the problem ? My diet and workout plans are good, i dont need advice on that, i am on a steroid fórum not in a nutrition one...
    I have 10% BF, strengh is good but in a plateau. Why would i need steroids if i could just diet and work hard ? Of course i need the quick fix, as everybody in this fórum, otherwise i would be checking bodybuilding.com or healthcare.com !! Can i have some good advice on a short first cycle from someone who can actually answer my question ?
    Last edited by Jatada; 06-24-2014 at 12:41 AM.

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Jatada here is who is answering your questions. Monitor - Tier 1 Staff and Knowledgeable members are titles assigned to specific members to acknowledge going above and beyond, generally by consistently offering up good advice, helping newer members, supporting and enforcing board rules, alerting staff when rules are broken, etc. They are typically selected by staff for consideration, and assigned by Admin.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jatada View Post
    Yeah, i wanna look good before my trip, what is the problem ? My diet and workout plans are good, i dont need advice on that, i am on a steroid fórum not in a nutrition one...
    I have 10% BF, strengh is good but in a plateau. Why would i need steroids if i could just diet and work hard ? Of course i need the quick fix, as everybody in this fórum, otherwise i would be checking bodybuilding.com or healthcare.com !! Can i have some good advice on a short first cycle from someone who can actually answer my question ?
    The only ones looking for a quick fix here are the ones who lack knowledge about anabolic properties and how they work. It makes no sense to shut down your natural testosterone for six week. Then you would need to PCT to recover for another 4 weeks. What is your plan to manage that while you travel? How will you take the needed ancillaries with you? What will you do if your recovery is delayed and you experience lethargy, somnolence, loss of libido, depression, etc., while on your trip?

This is short sighted. Steroids aren't miracle pills. If they were, every person on here would be in competition form.

As stated, this is a marathon, not a race and as BigTahl pointed out, several of the members offering input are seasoned veterans. These guys LIVE fitness. They aren't band wagon jumpers and understand how to run anabolic cycles safely and successfully.

You aren't likely to find much help - not because we don't want to offer it, rather, we understand how futile your expectations are and how little benefit you will see (not to mention the potential battle to recover function after a 6 week suppression).

You may get a few suggestions.....just be sure to evaluate the source. If it's not coming from one of the vets, mods, or more knowledgable members, you may be led astray.

I understand this isn't the answer you want, but it is in the interest of your health and safety.

Thread Information