MR BICEPS is offline Associate Member

Does anyone on this board know fo real what the pros are taking?

I'm just curious as to what these pro bodybuilders are really taking. I was reading an article in a muscle mag and I was dumbfounded at what these competitors are taking. They where not just taking moderate dosages like 400 mgs of deca and 750 mgs of test per week. These guys were taking at least 3000mgs of test plus a host of other anaboilic steroids . Does anyone on this board really know what these guys use in the offseason to gain mass verses what they use to get cut to the bone? I'd sure like to hear it from some of the board members who know first hand!

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    no and anyone who says they do is full of shit, IMO

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by Billy_Bathgate
    no and anyone who says they do is full of shit, IMO
    or pros themselves...

-moto

LAGMuXle is offline Member
    My brother was a competitor for awhile actually... I won't say what he was on exactly, but he was doing anywhere from 15 week to 30 week cycles at a time... and yes, 1 or 2 grams of test a week, and lots more ... he was around 285lbs at one point, 6'4" 6% body fat I believe... he won 2nd place in Atlantic States about 8 years ago or so. They sure do take a shitload of things, but it works well.

MuX

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    c'mon we all know they're the only ones that can get magic pills. Magic pills are the reason for their mind baffling size.

markas214 is offline Senior Member
    I believe they use Cell Tech. Also lots of Weider products.

xxxl83 is offline Productive Member
    Full Intestity,

Are you saying that there is no magic pill? I can't just pop a pill and grow freakish muscle?
    You mean the pro's really workout and attribute there size to years of dedication and hard work both in and out of the gym?

Wow, now that's an amazing concept. lol.

xxxl83

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by markas214
    I believe they use Cell Tech. Also lots of Weider products.
    Your right actually a nito tech / cell tech stack is quite popular. I think some of them are using EQUI-BOLAN and DermaGAIN too

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Huge f'ing amounts of HGH.

MR BICEPS is offline Associate Member
    Maybe its the crap JEFF SUMMER'S is selling! hee hee

THAT GUY IS A JOKE!

majorpecs is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    Originally posted by Money Boss Hustla
    Huge f'ing amounts of HGH.
    the Hustla beat me to it....lots of money for lots of HGH..add in some slin and there ya go

mmaximus25 is offline Senior Member
    You can never take what one guy says to be absolutely true. I've only met 3 top 10 pros that buds of mine know. And things are tight lipped when it comes to what they are taking... could be paranoia, could be competitive edge but you may find out a few ingredients to one of their arsenals but it will never be complete with how much, bridges, killers and narcotics...
    IMO and from what I hear the guys at the top are all taking the same types of AAS just different doses and at different times to what their diet consists of and comp readiness. That’s not to mention the amount of painkillers and other drugs such as adrenaline injections that some of the bros take. Another thing that should be understood is these guys devote their life to this body manipulation (which I'm all for) and when a pro can afford help… juice gurus and AAS nutritionist will lend a hand... some bros from different countries get so popular from their home land they actually have doctors, companies, fans etc. send them known gear and new gear just to try and see how well is works. (That’s not saying they take the exotic shit)
    I think the most stable pro bros don’t get to overboard with killers and exotic new gear, but stick to the tried and proven stuff like Test and known test derivatives, insulin , and GH...

No one would ever be able to say exactly what some very intelligent pro BB bro is taking when he admins gear, and plans his own diet out.
    I also hate when people mention names of pro bber's like they know them personally not just through a friend of a friend...
    As non-pros go I know brothers that intake during a high dose period of 7-8g total of gear a week its always lots of test during high doses... I believe and this is only what I believe… is they think a pro bro is doing the same or caught wind of a top bro’s guru stating something and the info is still not correct.... again IMO once you get that type of mass as a 250 –275 shredded pound bro you are basically maintaining that mass, yeah maybe to get there loads of shit was taken but I don’t think a pro takes over 5 grams of AAS a week during high doses, IMHO…. But never say never

I forgot to add my bros that aren't pros do take a large amount of GH... a dose may start at 4iu a day but can build up to 16, 20 and 24iu a day... granted these bros aren't small but not exactly the most proportionate... another thing to add is unless your from another country with a lot of promoters or backing Bro's from the US and Canada have it hard if they don’t start out making a name for themselves at the amateur level. Just being a freak won’t get you a pro card, the name and recognition has alot to do with it... if people know your face know your body type when competing you've got a chance.
    The reason I added this last part is because there are alot of huge shredded bros out there from the US and Canada that do happen to take lots of shit and some may or may not have the genetics to carry it all the way but those non-pro 250-350 pounder's need props too and I'm interested in their intake possibly more so because some of these dudes don’t have the perfect pro genetics but have over come a lot to look the ways they do.
    Last edited by mmaximus25; 06-12-2003 at 09:12 AM.

Thread Information