Cycle opinions

Here is what I was thinking for my next cycle:

1-4 100 prop /ed
    1-17 900 enthanate /wk
    1-16 400 deca /wk
    8-19 100 Fina /ed
    13-19 50 var /wk
    13-19 50 masteron /ed

Now here is a couple of questions that I would like answered.

1) Why do I hear running fina and deca in the same cycle is bad? Is it just too liver toxic? I could leave it out, but would love to leave it in.

2) I found a good source for some legit Pegasus Primo (never used primo before, but hear great things). Should I work that into the cycle, and if so, should I take something out?

I have ran fina at 100mg ed with no problem in a previous cycle, so there is no need to adjust that. I'd rather not have the dbol moon face this cycle so I am running prop that I have left over from a previous cycle to jump-start instead.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    People don't combine Deca and fina for the risk of progesterone buildup. I'd use EQ in that cycle anyway.

I'd replace the deca with 600mg of EQ and put your var up front in the begining. Var/Fina/Mast isn't going to get you any harder than Fina/Mast. Also, the var up front will do good for BF% maintanance and will work great along side the Prop.

zillamonster is offline Junior Member
    Overkill Bro!!!! And 19 weeks. You will have quite a crash on that one. Good luck.

Go Grow Bro

Zilla

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    How many cycles have you done?

Primo or EQ would be better with that cycle.

JohnnyB

I'd also be curious as to what your Masteron is

Whoisdaman is offline Senior Member
    I really just tried to fit in what was available... I will definatly re-do everything. I get your point about the var/fina/mast, if anything I'll just try and frontload it like you suggested.

One thing I am stuck on now is whether I should drop deca and replace it with primo, or just drop the fina completely and run the deca as planned. I can get my hands on legit primo, so really it's up in the air right now. What do you guys think?

And the Masteron will either be Troy Labs or I.P.

I don't know about Troy Labs but **'s is not Masterone, I'll look up the thread where CYC explains it.

As far as the deca /primo delima. If it was me, I'd drop the deca and run the Fina and primo. With the compounds your running, the primo would be a better choice IMO

Originally posted by Pheedno
    I don't know about Troy Labs but **'s is not Masterone, I'll look up the thread where CYC explains it.
    I'd hate to prove you wrong bro, but as of this month I.P. is making real injectable masteron (Drostanolone propionate ). Check their site, I think they started shipping it out June 6th. Dizzle saw it too, check the thread "Masteron" that is bumped pretty high.

So you think adding primo and keeping the fina on board is a better idea? I've never ran deca and although I would like to keep this a straight mass building cycle, I think the primo/fina will help me stay lean. Sounds good.

How would you suggest running the primo? I know most run 200mg/wk, could I run it for the same length as the deca?
    Last edited by Whoisdaman; 06-10-2003 at 12:05 PM.

Originally posted by Whoisdaman

I'd hate to prove you wrong bro, but as of this month I.P. is making real injectable masteron (Drostanolone propionate).

I was refering to his oral, which does not exist.

I'd be weary of his injectable M in any case.

Originally posted by Pheedno
    be weary of his injectable M in any case.
    that's exactly what I was thinking... I don't think I have heard one good thing about I.P. injectables to date.

H BOMB is offline Senior Member
    BDL has masteron now too. much better than** in my op.

i have a question that may help you as well. on such a long cycle is HCG needed in the middle or at the end. or could you use the standeard clomid therapy

I would advise to use HCG in the middle on any cycle over 15wks(periodically depending on length). And it would help at the end of a 12wk'er

Thread Information