Doughboyx64 is offline Junior Member

Hey, New to this wanna start a cycle need help

Ok now i am only 16...and i only want to do 1 cycle...I was thinking the Winstrol Tabs...I wanna get bigger for football...Just 1 cycle...I need help though cause i cant ask anyone around here i wanna keep it a secret ya know? I need to know how many to take...when to take..Waht anti-estrogens to take...if any...and how long the cycle should be....well basicly in the long run i need to know everything...i had done a lot of reserch but none of it makes to mcuh sence to me...and i wanna be really careful so i dont mess myself up...Im pretty nervious and im not sure yet if its right for me but i wanna get all the infor first and weight out the side effects...So if you can help me with the wide effect of winny to tahst great... Or if you know a better safer steroid for a first time user too.. Thanks in adavce...Please help me out if you can

toolman is offline Banned
    Only solid advice you'll get here is do not take steroids at 16. You will so screw your body up. Eat right and keep lifting.

even 1 cycle with low doces?

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    NO!

Let's turn the table for once. Would you give your 16 year old son advice on how to run androgens? I sure hope not.

Your endocrine system is too fragile right now. Knowledge is power - spend your money on books... and more groceries.

BTW - the only thing low doses will do is replace your natural androgen production (gains are made by exceeding the natural levels) and throw your system out of balance. Wait until your system is finished maturing before making a descion like this.

what is a good age to start?

Originally posted by Doughboyx64
    what is a good age to start?
    1. When your endocrine system is solid, usually after about 21 or so (deffinity not 16)...
    2. When your training knowledge exceeds your current training level.
    3. After you master basic bodybuilding/athletic nutrition (diet and supplementation).
    4. After you have thoroughly researched the topic.
    5. When you have the mental maturity... not saying you are immature - but when I think back at how I acted when I was 16 - I was way to impulsive and spent to much time blaming others for my mistakes (like teachers, parent, siblings, society...).

Just read up on training, diet... the lifestyle... no need for you to start any androgens at this point. It will only f' you up in the long run. Bodybuilding is a topic that stems much farther than simply how to use AAS. If AAS is all you know, you are basically a recreational user that could never keep gains without the drugs (prior to exceeding what your system is able to sustain with it's natural andrgen production - after that bridging cycles has to be used).

Now go give me 5X5 in heavy Deadlifts...
    Last edited by Warrior; 06-09-2003 at 08:51 PM.

bigwillystyle is offline Associate Member
    wait till your mid 20's, i gained 40lbs from the time i was a sophmore till when i graduated..still have the strecth marks to prove it..
    i did'nt juice till i was 25
    don't juice, just train your ass off.. and eat like a motherfucker

if your constsitant(in the gym) you will have no problem geting big and strong

good luck

bws

thunder20 is offline Associate Member
    not that i know a whole lot about steroids but i do know that you are young like everyone is saying and at your age if you train properly you'll put on tons of size in no time (not to mention you are athletic (football)), i don't think anyone will on this site will tell you to do a cycle at that age just train train and train and you'll see results. good luck

ok thanks im defently not gunna do them so i dont die lol....i guess i just gotta work harder

Thread Information