Leech is offline New Member

Whaddaya think about this cycle?

Never juiced before but have been absorbing info like crazy over the last few weeks (still haven't absorbed enough that's why I'm asking) and I thought I'd try my hand at making up a cycle for me a first timer. It goes like this:
    Deca 400mg Wk 1-10
    Sust 250mg Wk 1-8
    Clomid 6x50mg Wk 13 Day 1, 2x50mg Day 2-12, 1x50mg Day 13-23

So what do you guys think? Should I still get an anit-e, if so what kind and how much/often? Thanks in advance for the input.

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    I would run the test as long as the deca and also a higher dose than the deca. For a first cycle, test alone is plenty. Id go with 500mg/wk.

I prefer aromasin for my anti-e. 25mg E3D would be adequate for that cycle.

Leech is offline New Member
    I liked the Deca because of the low side effects and the fact that it helps the joints (sometimes my knees hurt when I squat). Do you think I could go up to 500mg Wk 1-10 on the Sust along with the 400mg Wk1-10 on the Deca without overdoing it? I'm really only trying to go from 175-195lbs, for now anyways. You don't think the 250mg would be enough to help me not get Deca-dick along with a little help in the mass/strength gain department?
    Last edited by Leech; 06-09-2003 at 08:07 PM.

Buschlightcan is offline Associate Member
    I would run 500mg of test ethante instead of the sustanon . NAything less than 500mg wont yeild many results. I would also add 35mg of dianabol for the first 4 weeks to kick start your cycle. Also make sure that you have some nolvadex on hand incase gyno kicks in.

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    i woudl go with test enth man, sus is great but enth maintains more stable blood serum levels. yeah 500mg and 400 of deca is ideal for 10 weeks, ull get good gains ! good luck !

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    I would agree use enathate @ 500mg instead of sust. But IMO dbol on a first cycle is not necessary. I don't think you need the sides accompanied with dbol on a first cycle.

As far as the anti-e Nolva, Arimidex , the list goes on. I use nolva cause I have a very cheap source for it. Just be advised these won't help on the slim chance of Progesterone gyno from the deca . For that Bromo should help.

Thread Information