ELBOZ is offline Junior Member

Test prop kicker..End it or push it?

Im currently on my second cycle, was gonna stick to what works like last time Test C and Var, got some extras as a gift, and it was prop, been wanting to try so what the hell.
    I dont like to pin to frequently, not many sites i use, so i was trying to get away with the minimum EOD, first week 70mg second week 100mg gonna stay at 100 too. Im going into third week running it with 60mg Var and 300 test e weekly. Last cycle was 400mg per week and that worked awesome so why not 300, works for me, im in no rush and got a lifetime to push it.

At around the second week when prop is supposed to kick in a bit I guess, Im feeling like shit, fatigue, cloudiness, signs of depression in a way, no motivation. Dont have that good old test feeling.

My question is what the hell is obviously, could this be from the fluctuation in test from going EOD with the prop? A sort of up and down? While i feel a bit better i haven't really felt that great either immediately after the shot.

I did begin the Var two weeks before the test, but I doubt it would suppress me that quick, especially now with prop shots.

As far as AI, Im taking Aromasin as needed i guess i can say, mostly 10-20mg every 2-3 days, when im feeling the bloat and sensitivity. Plus its early in the cycle, i usually get bloodwork throughout beginning 5 weeks in, cause Im always curious and then I adjust.

Can it be estrogen related symptoms? And would it sound like low or high estrogen?

Well yeah thats about it whats your advice guys.
    Do I up the dose maybe 150mg eod, i wanted to keep it low and even taper in the fourth week cause as you see im running a low dose test cycle and wanted to keep it that way.

Or do i say **** it and go ED on the shots of prop for the next two weeks? Would like to avoid it but if it will help i might do it.

And last say i wanted to just not go 4 or 5 weeks in prop and end it now in the third week, just the prop not the Test E,would the come down be that drastic and **** me up more til the Test e kicks in? im guessing so.
    By the way
    5'10

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Im thinking you could be taking to much AROMASIN .

Quote Originally Posted by ALIN View Post
    Im thinking you could be taking to much AROMASIN.
    That's so..are these signs of crashed estrogen..I just started in week two as well..maybe..maybe there's no need for it yet..just wasnt sure cause of the prop...last aromasin dose I took was Monday..today I felt a bit better..will lay off for a few more days unless the chest puffiness starts .
    Thanks though for the input any others are still very much appreciated.

itsjayman02 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ELBOZ View Post
    Im currently on my second cycle, was gonna stick to what works like last time Test C and Var, got some extras as a gift, and it was prop, been wanting to try so what the hell.
    I dont like to pin to frequently, not many sites i use, so i was trying to get away with the minimum EOD, first week 70mg second week 100mg gonna stay at 100 too. Im going into third week running it with 60mg Var and 300 test e weekly. Last cycle was 400mg per week and that worked awesome so why not 300, works for me, im in no rush and got a lifetime to push it.

At around the second week when prop is supposed to kick in a bit I guess, Im feeling like shit, fatigue, cloudiness, signs of depression in a way, no motivation. Dont have that good old test feeling.

My question is what the hell is obviously, could this be from the fluctuation in test from going EOD with the prop? A sort of up and down? While i feel a bit better i haven't really felt that great either immediately after the shot.

I did begin the Var two weeks before the test, but I doubt it would suppress me that quick, especially now with prop shots.

As far as AI, Im taking Aromasin as needed i guess i can say, mostly 10-20mg every 2-3 days, when im feeling the bloat and sensitivity. Plus its early in the cycle, i usually get bloodwork throughout beginning 5 weeks in, cause Im always curious and then I adjust.

Can it be estrogen related symptoms? And would it sound like low or high estrogen?

Well yeah thats about it whats your advice guys.
    Do I up the dose maybe 150mg eod, i wanted to keep it low and even taper in the fourth week cause as you see im running a low dose test cycle and wanted to keep it that way.

Or do i say **** it and go ED on the shots of prop for the next two weeks? Would like to avoid it but if it will help i might do it.

And last say i wanted to just not go 4 or 5 weeks in prop and end it now in the third week, just thprop not the Test E,would the come down be that drastic and **** me up more til the Test e kicks in? im guessing so.
    By the way
    5'10
    Aromasin is dosed every day....not every 2 or 3 days !!

Yeah i know and understand its dosed everyday, but also personally believe its unnecessary say when im doing a low dose test cycle and its just building up, thats why i start in the second or third week, only reason i started sooner was because of the prop.
    i believe you got to play with the AI to find the balance both with the feel of it and blood tests...especially because unless your getting everything pharm grade, ..strength will always vary in your ai and gear. what worked last cycle wont necessarily be spot on this one. Thats me though

I believe if i was to dose it everyday since the beginning i would have crashed my e hard, I am feeling a bit better today, gonna stick to 12.5mg eod, my pills are actually 25 and i split them and see how that goes.

Sill any other opinions on my fatigue and ****ed up mood? High? Low? estrogen? Fluctuation Test level?

Any thoughts on me canceling out the prop after 3 weeks, maybe 3.5 weeks, would the drop be hard?
    Thanks

DHew is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Why don't you keep everything as is, and get blood work done. That will answer everything instead of trying to guess your way through this.

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    The symptoms of high E2 and low E2 are ver similar, almost indistinguishable. Without blood work we are only making educated guesses.

Aromasin should be dosed at 12.5-25mg/ED when using test at 500-600mg week. This is base line dosage you should have BW halfway through your cycle and then adjust your AI accordingly.

Once again you should be taking aromasin every day. When using aromasin it is very difficult to crush your E2. It will take 8-10 days for serum levels to adjust after changing dosages. Aromasin absorption will be increased by 40% if taken with dietary fats.

Zedded is offline Junior Member
    less is more

Quote Originally Posted by Zedded View Post
    less is more
    Yes less is more when it comes to AAS. Aromasin is an AI not an androgen. The process I described above is the proper way to dial in an aromasin dosage. Stane has a half life of 10 hours and is a rather weak AI making it difficult to crush E2 when taken correctly.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by numbere View Post
    The symptoms of high E2 and low E2 are ver similar, almost indistinguishable. Without blood work we are only making educated guesses.

Aromasin should be dosed at 12.5-25mg/ED when using test at 500-600mg week. This is base line dosage you should have BW halfway through your cycle and then adjust your AI accordingly.

Once again you should be taking aromasin every day. When using aromasin it is very difficult to crush your E2. It will take 8-10 days for serum levels to adjust after changing dosages. Aromasin absorption will be increased by 40% if taken with dietary fats.
    I disagree.
    High estrogen sides: water retention, increased emotional sensitivity (wanting to cry and such), reduced libido/ED.
    Low estrogen sides: lack of water retention (not really a side effect), lethargy/irritability (very different from the heightened emotions "feminine emotions" of high E2), joint pain, reduced libido/ED.

Only the last side effect really matches up.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    I disagree.
    High estrogen sides: water retention, increased emotional sensitivity (wanting to cry and such), reduced libido/ED.
    Low estrogen sides: lack of water retention (not really a side effect), lethargy/irritability (very different from the heightened emotions "feminine emotions" of high E2), joint pain, reduced libido/ED.

Only the last side effect really matches up.
    Bonaparte you're right that E2 levels can be distinguished from one another. However, it is difficult to tell the difference without experience and knowledge of how your body reacts. Personally the only way I can tell is by my degree of water retention.

Quote Originally Posted by DHew View Post
    Why don't you keep everything as is, and get blood work done. That will answer everything instead of trying to guess your way through this.
    Yeah that's the plan..like I said maybe in another two weeks when the long ester test has kicked in so I can have a better idea

Numbere and Bonaparte..
    Thanks for the help..after reading one of your posts I was kind of convinced that maybe high e was the problem and I should be more consistent with aromasin ..
    Then I read the next opinion and then maybe think it's low cause of the lethargy.
    I'll just stop guessing and wait on bloods ..good to hear it ain't easy to crash e with aromasin..
    So I'll stick to my cycle as is ..test prop and all.only change the aromasin to daily and see how that goes.
    Thanks to all

Thread Information