Thread: Sust and D-bol

inadream is offline New Member

Sust and D-bol

I am 21 yrs old been training for 3 yrs now on and off. I am 200 lbs. I am looking to drop body fat and gain like 15 - 20 lbs of lean muscle. Been researching a cycle for 6 months now. I am going to run sustanon and d-bol, or a sust only cycle. Still determining. I am hoping to be able to eat right and do cardio and at the end of this cycle be somewhat ripped and bigger. Is this possible with this cycle. Pretty set on sust, I have read it to be a good first time cycle AS. Am I on the right track or what.

weeks 1-8 sustanon 250mg
    weeks 1-4 d-bol

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    bro, run sus for 10 weeks

week 1 - 10: sus 500mg/ew
    weeks 1 - 4: d-bol at around 30mg/ed to 35mg/ed

good luck.. 250 mgs of test isnt enuff.. trust me man !

good luck !

Why do you say it isnt enough. Especially this being my first cycle and all dont want to over do it I want to ease into it.

superjew is offline Associate Member
    I've seen a few people make some good gains off of 200-300mgs. a week. We have a few people on this board who have as well. A few of them have before and after pictures. However since you aren't going to run much Sustanon , I'd stick with straight Test, Enanthate or Cyp. I'd run it at 400-500mgs. per week and skip the D-Bol for this cycle. Run it for 10-12 weeks. That's your best bet in my opinion.

Even with front loading the cycle with dbol It wouldnt be good. What are good gains in your opinion. Sorry for asking every question, just trying to make sure.

I admire the fact that you want to take it slow. That is always the best way to go. I think 200-300mgs. a week along with the D-Bol will be fine, though not ideal. Though I would skip the Sustanon , as you will be wasting the prop in it. I'd run it like this:

Test 200-300mgs. per week for 10-12 weeks.
    D-Bol 25-30mgs. per day weeks 1-4.

What do you hope to do with this cycle?

I hope to be able to gain lean mass. At the same time i want to be able to diet right and lose fat and be ripped and bigger at the end of the cycle. What is the difference between test and sust.

What about taking a 8 week cycle of sust 250 and the lasts 2 weeks using clen . Or should i use more clen.

bump

Well, Sustanon is Testosterone , it's just four different blends of it. The reason I (and most everyone here) would tell you to skip it is because you wouldn't be doing enough to get its benefits. The prop ester is very fast acting, you would basically be wasting the prop at that dose. Also, don't try and focus on building muscle/strength and cutting up at the same time. You have to eat to grow, especially while on AAS. So make gaining muscle and strength your goal during the cycle. And if you lean out a little, and you very well may, than great. But leave the real cutting for after the cycle.

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    ID do 500mg/wk for 10-12wks.

10mg Nolva ED + 25mg Aromasin E3D for anti-e's is what I recomend.

This, coupled with diet and training, could hit your goals.

IMO the cycle you have would not yield much in gains, although it could.

The sides from 250-500 wont be noticable from my experience.

The dbol in the beginning is fine too. 20-25mg ED for the first 4wks.

Thanks guys, i know i am trying to do too much from one cycle. Like Mass and leaning out. I have two friends that both did sust for there first cycle. One at 250 and the otehr at 500 and the one at 500 said he wishes he would have only done 250 to start said to much on the body for the first time. and the one at 250 said that he loved it so very confused. I know I should be listeningto you guys, but friends have big influeneces. Still trying to research everything possible thanks for the info. What about what Superjew said and run test 200 at 300mgs for 10-12 weeks. Which would be better.

Thread Information