gundam675 is offline Senior Member

i think i owe people an apology !

well, i wasnt aware ppl didnt like the comments i was posting. i was just simply tryin to help. im gonna apologize to anyone that i have offended, and i decided to post this in the section becuz most ppl look here. i will no longer give poor comments on the boards. ill try to opt in a bit, i just never knew i was annoying. Sorry !

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    its ok bro, an apology to the board speaks volumes.

it takes balls to admit when you are wrong or recognize criticisms and do something to change, so i commend you.

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries

Re: i think i owe people an apology !

Originally posted by gundam675
    well, i wasnt aware ppl didnt like the comments i was posting. i was just simply tryin to help. im gonna apologize to anyone that i have offended, and i decided to post this in the section becuz most ppl look here. i will no longer give poor comments on the boards. ill try to opt in a bit, i just never knew i was annoying. Sorry !
    Gotta admit that was a classy move.

Nickleby is offline Junior Member
    Right on bro.

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    i noticed your very direct comments but just figured you wanted to put a quick response that is too the point..but i guess others were offended so i forgive you too ..jp..its kool bro

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    I never noticed anything offensive in your posts.

BIG R is offline Member
    BIGBAD should do his apology thread when he comes back from Exile.

R

youg'un is offline Associate Member
    so im not just the only one that finds you annoying??

LOL Just kidding

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I didn't realize there was a problem but thank you for taking the time to make sure people understand you had no intention of offending anyone.

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    I know I may have busted your balls on some things you posted that I took simply as straight mis-information.

Take nothing of it personal though, as it was never meant to. My intentions was only to educate. IF you did, I apologize also.

Maybe you didnt even mean me though..lol

psleez65 is offline Junior Member
    Ya know Bro I feel the same way. I made one small mistake and the bro's here jumped on me like a Baltimore city crackwhore that dropped a combanation of her pipe and dope. I really felt like I was not wanted here and any advise I had to give (albeit limited to boards like this one ) was not warrented. I make sure that I do not comment B4 doing a metric ton of research(unlike the majority of the dumb mutha fuckers that constantly post and ask the most redickulious(yeah I know) questiouns I have ever seen posted on a sup board. ) It's time for certain M.F.'s to grow up. your the same mutherfuckers on every board s

aying the same BS. Enough is fucking enough. You dont like me/Bite me
    Recent charges: Assualt: 1st Degree
    Assualt 2nd Degree
    Armed Dangerous Wepon
    That stupd MF charge that they consider worse than disturbing the peace. Y is that when you win a fight that you are the bad guy? A MF starts a situation and you put an end to it and DEFEND yourself your the guy that goes to jail? Icame not wait to get this shit past me and move to the local state that has NO sales tax. No BS aside MARYLAND SUX!!! Dont move there, dont live there, I personally wouldn't drive throughhe MF if I didnt have too. You will deff wind up a little less empty in tje pocket by the time you get out of this sorry MF!
    BTY MD. SUX

sin
    sin is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by psleez65
    Ya know Bro I feel the same way. I made one small mistake and the bro's here jumped on me like a Baltimore city crackwhore that dropped a combanation of her pipe and dope. I really felt like I was not wanted here and any advise I had to give (albeit limited to boards like this one ) was not warrented. I make sure that I do not comment B4 doing a metric ton of research(unlike the majority of the dumb mutha fuckers that constantly post and ask the most redickulious(yeah I know) questiouns I have ever seen posted on a sup board. ) It's time for certain M.F.'s to grow up. your the same mutherfuckers on every board s

aying the same BS. Enough is fucking enough. You dont like me/Bite me
    Recent charges: Assualt: 1st Degree
    Assualt 2nd Degree
    Armed Dangerous Wepon
    That stupd MF charge that they consider worse than disturbing the peace. Y is that when you win a fight that you are the bad guy? A MF starts a situation and you put an end to it and DEFEND yourself your the guy that goes to jail? Icame not wait to get this shit past me and move to the local state that has NO sales tax. No BS aside MARYLAND SUX!!! Dont move there, dont live there, I personally wouldn't drive throughhe MF if I didnt have too. You will deff wind up a little less empty in tje pocket by the time you get out of this sorry MF!
    BTY MD. SUX

this is an interesting turn in this thread

halifaxsteve is offline Member
    Originally posted by sin

this is an interesting turn in this thread
    yeah..i think i missed something there at the end

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    ahh, the thread pirates strike again!

What do your legal problems in MD have to do with this man's appology to the board? My guess is nada.

-moto

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    Sin your not making any sense bro...maybe its the lack of grammar throwing me off

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    Originally posted by D3m3nt3d
    Sin your not making any sense bro...maybe its the lack of grammar throwing me off

sin was quoting psleez55.

gundam, that was a classy/ballsy move. stay around and learn as much as you can. this is a great board. the only pet peeve people have on here i think is when people spread misinformation, wrong advice can hurt the person taking it. you've got my respect bro.

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    lol...yeah i read the thread too fast seeing as im at work...my bad sin..spleez55 is the one making no sense
    long day...

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    nice move bro..............

enjoy the board and all it has to offer.

peace I4L

gundam...at least you had balls enough apoligize and admitted that you may have been wrong. After all.....we're all here to learn.

Thread Information