Thread: Deca Cycle Help

stilex is offline New Member

Deca Dosage

Hi all whats up. First a little info about myself....Im 5'9 140-45 pounds ( stay in that range ) and 21 years old. Been working about for about 2 years now, and have found it very difficult to gain mass. I've mixed up different diets and gorged on protien, and of course I've noticed a difference with my body but its not the type of mass that I would like. I would consider myself slim not skinny, I can eat anything and not gain a pound. After advice from my stepfather on dieting and all that since he used to body build nothing has really worked to the results that I've wanted. Now I've decided to take steroids , but I dont want to be like my friends just sticking myself with something and hoping for the best. The easiest thing that I can get my hands on is DECA -DURABOLIN , Now considering my body weight and my first time juicing I was wondering if someone could help me out with a cycle. I've read a lot of stuff on deca, about your dick and all that but i've seriously considered that consequence and I'm going to go through with it. I really dont want to stack steroids on my first cycle/first time, just want some help to build a cycle and time period because I hear it takes a while for deca to kick in since its slow acting. wow I wrote way to much, well thanks for the help all

Patrick
    Last edited by stilex; 06-11-2003 at 12:49 AM.

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    first of all, edit this to get rid of that source...

second, it is doubtful you have exhausted all your diet options if you weigh 140 and are 5'9.

if you havn't gained anything in your first two years of lifting with the build you had before, adding in one steroid like deca isn't going to miraculously get you to where you want to be, weight wise.

eat, eat, eat, and eat some more. drink weight gain shakes, eat peanut butter by the jar, or do something to get calories.

what is your training split like also? diet and training go hand in hand...if one is not in check then you won't see any drastic changes.

you need to do some research here if you are going to consider using AS in the future. post what your diet and training split looks like and we can help you tweak it the best ways we know how.

overcoming your genetics is difficult, but in this case i am almost certain it can be done.

I follow something along the lines of this, just changing the food around

8am -- Meal 1
    Myoplex, 1 tsp flaxseed oil

11am -- Meal 2
    4 Whole Eggs w/ 1 cup of hash browns

2pm -- Meal 3
    6 oz. chicken breast with 1/2 cup of rice

5pm -- Meal 4
    4 whole eggs in a flour tortilla w/salsa

8pm -- Meal 5
    Myoplex, 1tsp flaxseed oil

8pm -- Meal 6
    6 oz grilled tuna with large baked potato, 1 cup of veggies

Then I also put some GNC weight gainer 2200 inbetween as well. After I come home I work out for about an hour trainning 1 muscle set, and I dont train the same muscle until 48 hours. Work about 5-6 times a week.

thanks

Patrick

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    doesn't seem like you are getting enough calories here...if my cursory eyeballing of the foods adds up you are getting around 1400 calories from solid food and another 400-500 from shakes/flax.

that is under 2000 bro, and way under what you need to eat especially if you are a hardgainer. you should be in the 3000 range to combat your high metabolism and also put on mass.

add in another 2 meals so you can tweak to eating every 2 hours instead of 3. that may be a problem here as well.

my original suggestion still stands, though, with the peanut butter...eat it like it is your job!

ok, just for my knowledge, Im pretty set on doing this, just wondering if it would be ok to do deca just on its own? And since this is my first time how much would you guys recommend as a dosage? I notice alot of people do from 200-400 mg but also mixing with another AS, I would really rather just do deca on its own since thats bascially what I have right now...

thanks

Patrick

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    Use test alone. Not deca . Deca only is a terrible cycle.

You need to learn how to eat right. Even on test, deca, or whatever your not going to gain much. My dog eats more than that in a day

After I come home I work out for about an hour trainning 1 muscle set, and I dont train the same muscle until 48 hours. Work about 5-6 times a week.
    WTF? are you serious? I can only imagine how much overtraining that would be. Try 1 muscle per 168hrs. Go heavy, stick to the cores.

No disrespect, but you gotta lot of work before you start AAS.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    You need to spend some time working with your diet and nutrition. If you do a single AAS then use test and not deca .

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    you guys beat me too it..i was going to also recommend just test if your really concerned about stacking?? but yea test by itself for your first cycle would be great..but start learning in here and you'll know what you want

The only reason why I was going to use deca was that I heard its alot safer on the side effects in low doses, comparing with test I could have lots of problems....such as taking other medications to counteract gyno, zits, ect ect

Originally posted by stilex
    The only reason why I was going to use deca was that I heard its alot safer on the side effects in low doses, comparing with test I could have lots of problems....such as taking other medications to counteract gyno, zits, ect ect
    side effects of having low/no testosterone in your body are much worse than if you just used test to start with imo

arg, well back to the drawing board I guess. I will see if I can find someone with test.....I already have the deca so im not sure what I can do with that now....thanks for all your help guys

patrick

seriosly, its not going to matter with your diet and training like it is. AAS arent majical as everyone thinks they are. just trying to help ya out..

no i totally understand you, and your all right, I do eat alot though, not just what that diet plan I put up there says...everyone in my family calls me hollow legs because I can just keep on eating but i never gain any weight. I dont think they're magical at all, im just intrested in trying something different to see if it will work....Ive been on many diets any nothing has really worked, done the shakes and all that to...thanks for all your help

patrick

Cant say I know how you feel, I put on weight easy.

Just gotta find away to get in more cals though. Simple things like adding flax or olive oil to your shakes help though, which I see you do.

Your meals look small though. ITs good that you are eating multiple times though.

Id give Nlarge2 a try. I liked it alot better than GNC 2200. Stick in a few half-shakes with your meals here and there. And a Full one right after training. If you could have 1 after a workout and lets say 4 half ones throught the rest of the day, that right there is 1800 cals. Add in another 2500-3000cals from food and your in good shape. Your diet looks really clean, which is good, but it makes it alot harder to get in the cals as I think you realise. Id throw in some hamburgers but thats me.

Check out the diet and training forums though and just breeze through some stuff other people have posted and get some ideas going.

Thread Information