Slypknot is offline Member

Calve injection assistance....

Well tmrw will be my first calve injection and I was curious - are there any tips to keeping the muscle relaxed? Seems like it'd be a toughie - was kinda thinking I should just sit down and keep my leg in the air when doing it so my foot wouldn't press on anything.... this how ya bro's do it?

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    I actually do mine sitting right heer at my computer. Just put my foot flat on top of the tower and the calf stays nice and relaxed and right in front of me so it's easy to work with. Hope the helps and good luck, bro.

-moto

popa is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by motoxxxguy
    I actually do mine sitting right heer at my computer. Just put my foot flat on top of the tower and the calf stays nice and relaxed and right in front of me so it's easy to work with. Hope the helps and good luck, bro.

-moto
    i do the same, I put mine on my end table in my room

Originally posted by motoxxxguy

-moto
    Hows the pain factor when injecting calves. I'm gonna try it in my upcoming cycle and I'm also not quite sure of how much I CAN inject into my calves.

popa is offline Senior Member
    the injection it self is painless IMO..its the gear you use,

Slypknot is offline Member
    Alright groovy...I'll try this method tmrw. Was just nervous about putting my foot on anything incase of accidentally pushing on it causing my calve to tighten. I'll be pushing fina only (fina ED/prop EOD) so shouldn't be tooooooooooo painfull....I hope!

mmaximus25 is offline Senior Member
    I inject my calve with the muscle stretch and rotate heads every two days. I find when a muscle is relaxed the muscle can flinch easier, but when stretched and using a wall to put your toes against I don’t spasm or flinch.
    Everyone is different I inject stretched or flexed but not relaxed... and always pinpoint...
    I put my heel on the floor and my toes against the wall and bend over the leg I'm injecting.

I use 25g.... some time drawing and injecting but easy for me... once you have a build up of scar tissue you might start going to a smaller needle too.
    Good luck...

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    You should have no prob with the fina. I get a little soreness from my homemade prop, but only about every third time I shoot the calves, and only on my left side for some reason. Happy shooting!

-moto

Thread Information