marshdiggs is offline Junior Member

NEED ADVICE (Fina)

Guys- I need help. I have a bottle of fina. Don't know what to take it with. I have some enantate 250.... Should I do some of that.,. Or just take the fina alone. I wanted to go with Fina/EQ, but the eq didnt get here yet. Let me know what you think...

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Welcome to AR Bro

How old are you? You need to do more research, we can't tell you what to use, without knowing more about you and your goals.

JohnnyB

22 rs old. Have done a few cycles in the past couple years. First time for Fina though. Looking to gte lean and hard... I weigh about 185-90 right now, so I'm not too worried about gaining too much

Slypknot is offline Member
    Fina should be taken with test as it should be the base of any/all cycles. I'd go with Enth if you had to or a better choice would be prop...

I have enantate.. Is that ok?

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey bro, welcome to AR! Enant is fine prop is better but any test is better then no test...

OG

THNX ALOT DUDE....
    WHAT ABOUT COMING OFF....
    CLOMID HCG ....?

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    You should recover with clomid.

I am sorry, i will be the first to say it.

You are not ready for a cycle of fina, spend some time researching the cycle before you jump into it.

i am not being a jerk, im the local fina newbie helper and this is the best advice have.

WAIT, the fina will still be good if you wait a few weeks to study up.

there is hardly one fina question we havent answered a zillion times on here. check out the search tool

search for "fina cycle"

WHY EXACTLY DO U THINK NO FINA...
    IVE HAVE RESEARCHED A LIL...
    PROB NOT ENUFF....
    I HAVE DONE A FEW CYCLES.... (TESTS, EQ, DECA , PREMO, HCG )...
    IS THERE A SPECIFIC REASON U SAY WAIT?

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    Who made your fina? Or what brand is it? Is it a 10cc bottle?

IT WAS GIVEN TO ME FROM AND EXTREMELY RELIABLE SOURCE. iT WAS MADE BY A FREIND OF A FREIND. (I KNOW THAT SOUNDS FISHY(, BUT I HAVE SEEN 3 OF MY FREINDS, TAKE THIS SAME FINA HAVE HAVE GREAT RESULTS. THE BOTTLE IS SAID TO HAVE BETWEEN 20-24 SHOTS IN IT.
    SINCE IT S MADE, IT VARIES... (50CC BOTTLE HALF FULL)

So with only 20-24 shots in it you're lookin at a 24 day cycle bro... That's not even close to enough. 6 weeks is a minimum I'd say, which would require 50ml's of it. You're only looking at 3 weeks max (and that's assuming there's a little more than 21ml's in your vial) - gonna be a waste since it takes 2-3 weeks to even kick in with ED injects.

I think that's why Buddha was hinting to take a step back for a little while and keep reading. You would have discovered that 8 weeks is recommended for a fina cycle, it's never recommended to do without test and is best done with ED injects of 75mg (for a newbie).

I should know, I just started and did a TON of research along with plenty of PM's before running it. I'm glad I did...Buddha and a lot of other bro's were extremely helpful!

Ok, but if you read up on the toxcicity of the drug, it is not reccomended you pass 6 weeks. Is this true?
    Anyways, I really don't want to try too much more then what I have, (for now at least), until I see how the drug effects me. I have learned from the past that my body takes to the gear alot faster then most others. I don't know. I'm thinking of just doing 1cc/wk of enantate, alongwit 1cc/eod fina......????????

Your call bro - but if you have 250mg/ml enantate you'll effectively be running less test than would be recommended per week as well.

If you respond differently than others then not sure what input to give ya other than what is recommended for most. 500mg of Test per week is a good amount....run fina for a minimum of 6 weeks with either 75mg ED or 150mg EOD. It's what I'd go with since anything less for me would be a waste of time, pin pricks and cash.

If you do research on fina and its toxicity you'll be surprised...it's not as bad as you think.

OK.,. THEN I WILL UP THE ANTE WITH THE ENANTATE. BUT IS 500MG OF TEST GONNA GET ME "TOO MUCH". I DONT WANT TO GAIN TOO MUCH WEIGHT (ECSPECIALLY SHITTY WATER WEIGHT)....

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    Originally posted by marshdiggs
    OK.,. THEN I WILL UP THE ANTE WITH THE ENANTATE. BUT IS 500MG OF TEST GONNA GET ME "TOO MUCH". I DONT WANT TO GAIN TOO MUCH WEIGHT (ECSPECIALLY SHITTY WATER WEIGHT)....
    this is exactly why Budda suggested that you do more research. you're putting hormones into your body, i think its a reasonable expectation that you have as much knowledge as possible before doing so. if you had even done a small amount of research, you'd know the answer to that question. dont f*ck yourself up. take a little time and do some research. you will answer many of the questions that you have, and learn about things that you didnt even know to ask about.

feel free to PM me with questions, just wait a little bit before starting this cycle.

Fellas, I took some of the advice you had suggested. I went ahead and got the xtra gear that was reccomended. Now I just have to find out exactly how to take the liquidex & clomid(how much per day, ect)....

z28man is offline Junior Member
    With fina, you can get lots of nasty sides although some are luckier than others and dont really get any. If you have enough test run 500mg a week with an anti-e. I am starting fina at 75mg eod just to see how I initally react and up the dosage accordingly. Fina can be toxic and may cause lung damage after prolonged use, so I say 8 weeks max on the stuff. Definetly wate for the EQ, especially if your trying to cut for the summer.

yes, i am only goin to take approx. 30 shots over 40 days... along with 500mg test. We'll see what happens... And, o yeah, if that eq comes along, that too!

Guys-
    I went aong with most advice.... Everyhing seems to be working out fine...
    Just one ?..... How many drops a day for the Ldex? (from RK.com)

Originally posted by marshdiggs
    Guys-
    I went aong with most advice.... Everyhing seems to be working out fine...
    Just one ?..... How many drops a day for the Ldex? (from RK.com)
    If I'm not mistaken rk's is 1mg/ml...most will take .5mg ED - so that would be .5cc's (instead of drops)....

Jackman is offline Banned
    wow you realy need do a search seems u have no clue what your doing you just guna throw in stuff if it comes along y dont you just wait for it then? makes sence

Jackman,
    Isn't questions like this what the board is made for? I mean, we all have to learn sometime.....

Ok guys,
    everything is going great with the enan/fina/liquidex!
    loving the results, and overall feeling so far.
    would anyone reccomend hitting something else such as winny or eq, or should I just finish up with the before mentioned, then clomid, and take a rest............???

Thread Information