BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member

Is the pain of Winstrol worth it. GOD, I feel

like a dried up desert. I swear, I'm in so much pain, I can barely lift. My wrists, shouders,etc... are killing me!!!! What can I do? I started to take Glucosamine, but how long till that kicks in? Should I be drinking a lot more water? I need advise!!!!!!

I'm not sure how much longer I can take, its only been 3 weeks.

chinups Guest
    I felt some of that on shoulder day. Try to stay with strict form and stray away from the weird movement exercises. Also drink as much water as you can b/c it will help if you drink tons. Also I would load up on the glucosamine. Finally make sure you stretch real good and also rest and ice body parts that are affected. All shit should help. What kind of Glucosamine and what mg?

Chin, I just bought some last night and of course, I can't remember the mg's I'm taking....What would you recomend? The guy at the Health store says It take up to a month for it to kick in. Hell, by that time, I will be done with the Winny. I guess I really really need to up my water intake. If there is one thing I've always lacked in my cycle is WATER!!!!!

Thanks bro!

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by buylongterm
    If there is one thing I've always lacked in my cycle is WATER!!!!!
    i never can understand how this is possible...there is no excuse for not drinking enough water other than laziness.

drink a glass of water every 45 minutes and you should get enough over the course of the day.

the glucosamine will help after around 10 days or so, but i would take a COX2 inhibitor also if you don't think the gluco is working enough.

Daem, honestly, I couldn't of said it better myself. nothing but laziness... What is COX2 inhibitor?

daVinci is offline New Member
    I think it is inevitable for your joints to dry up somewhat during a winny cycle, especially if you are taking fat burners on top of it. To combat this, you MUST drink tons of water, so much you'll be like a siv pissing every half hour (I do it, it sucks but you'll get used to it). It's worth it during the cycle. In terms of glucosamine, it isn't worth it to start mid-cycle, it takes a good two months to build up significantly in the system, and as you said, you'll be done with your cycle before then (if general joint pain is a problem, it is a good idea though). Also, make sure you take a potassium supplement (and eat at least a banana per day). AND DRINK YOUR WATER!!!!

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Decca

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    This is why you have to think a cycle through and do lots of research before you start. You could have had the glucosamine a week or two ago. And the water is a basic ingredient on any of my cycles

I will probably never touch winny cause I'm afraid of whats gonna happen to my joints. I'm an ex Football Lineman and a Hockey Goalie. You could say I have bad joint from the start. Plus my wrists often hurt after bicep workouts cause I go tooo damn heavy sometimes.

pumpseeker is offline Senior Member
    I start winny today....first time ever.

What dose are you taking buylongterm and what's the injection schedule?

blazenbell is offline Associate Member
    DECA ......im tellin u

Trot is offline New Member

Winstrol V and OJ

Ive heard that you can squirt Winstrol V into some Orange Juice and its 90% effective...anyone ever hear of this?? or is it BS???

pumpseeker is offline Senior Member

Re: Winstrol V and OJ

Originally posted by Trot
    Ive heard that you can squirt Winstrol V into some Orange Juice and its 90% effective...anyone ever hear of this?? or is it BS???
    BS

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    JohnyB posted this in another thread about drinking/injecting winny

http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...highlight=dogs

I do the injections ed just to be safe that I'm getting most of it and by the study it looks to be the way to do it...... and it's grapefruit juice that helps with the absorption.

Trot is offline New Member

Thanks...I am obviously a newbie ....heres my deal.....I plan on lifting to gain natural for about three months then I would like to try my first cycle..
    I am a 29 year old former div 2 baseball player...I have lifted of and on since I was about 16 years old.......I am 5'10" 200lbs carrying some gut weight at the moment...I get big up top quickly when I train but cant seem to match the legs with the top........any suggestions on a first cycle that will get my legs in gear ......Goals - to be a solid 195 with calves and thighs to match the shoulders and bi's.....

Thanks
    Trot

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    There's no gear that will make your legs grow. You have to train them hard to make them grow. Genetics plays a big role but if you train hard enough they will grow.

Thread Information