Like Tree5Likes
  • 2 Post By MuscleInk
  • 1 Post By Stealthypickle9
  • 1 Post By numbere
  • 1 Post By numbere

Thread: Simple mild cycle. Feedback appreciated

Henrydot is offline New Member

Simple mild cycle. Feedback appreciated

So this will be my first cycle I plan to do in the future which is pretty soon. I have 4 years of training down with proper nutrition and training. Body fat currently is 10%. Height is 5'2.75" at 140lbs.
    I've researched a lot and I guess I'm gonna be spending more than I thought I would just to be on the safe side. Now I understand that I should do blood work but I'm not going to under the impression that everything should be going well.
    Test only cycle(not preferred)
    Test-e 250. 500mg/week for 10 weeks.
    Arimidex .25mg/eod starting 2nd day until pct
    Starting pct 2 weeks after last pin
    Clomid 100/50/50/50
    Nolva 40/20/20/20

Test and anavar cycle
    Test-e 250. 500mg/week for weeks
    Anavar 40mg/ed for 4 weeks
    Arimidex .25mg/eod starting on 2nd day until pct
    Clomid 100/50/50/50
    Nolva 40/20/20/20

Do you think this cycle is fine? And I know it's preferred for me to do a test only cycle since it's my first cycle to see what the symptoms and how I react to test. But I really prefer to do the test and anavar cycle first just because anavar is really mild.
    Any feedback is appreciated thankyou

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Henrydotcom View Post
    So this will be my first cycle I plan to do in the future which is pretty soon. I have 4 years of training down with proper nutrition and training. Body fat currently is 10%. Height is 5'2.75" at 140lbs.
    I've researched a lot and I guess I'm gonna be spending more than I thought I would just to be on the safe side. Now I understand that I should do blood work but I'm not going to under the impression that everything should be going well.
    Test only cycle(not preferred)
    Test-e 250. 500mg/week for 10 weeks.
    Arimidex .25mg/eod starting 2nd day until pct
    Clomid 100/50/50/50
    Nolva 40/20/20/20

Test and anavar cycle
    Test-e 250. 500mg/week for weeks
    Anavar 40mg/ed for 4 weeks
    Arimidex .25mg/eod starting on 2nd day until pct
    Clomid 100/50/50/50
    Nolva 40/20/20/20

Do you think this cycle is fine? And I know it's preferred for me to do a test only cycle since it's my first cycle to see what the symptoms and how I react to test. But I really prefer to do the test and anavar cycle first just because anavar is really mild.
    Any feedback is appreciated thankyou
    Not for a 22 year old. What's the rush? At 5'2, 140lbs, you still have a lot of room to grow naturally. Why risk shutting down your HTPA while it's still developing. Many guys on here that cycled at your age that would be the first to tell you they wish they had listened to the more experienced members and WAITED.
    WOLFCRAFT and Henrydot like this.

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    ^^^X2

Have so much room to grow naturally if you diet and train correctly. Cycling at your age is not worth the long term risks.

***Cycles going wrong for the young***

Stealthypickle9 is offline New Member
    if u really want to cycle then u should read up on bill roberts 2 on 4 off cycles. ive never taken roids but once im older i plan on doing those
    Henrydot likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthypickle9 View Post
    if u really want to cycle then u should read up on bill roberts 2 on 4 off cycles. ive never taken roids but once im older i plan on doing those
    You shouldn't be giving advise on a topic with which you have no experience. 2 week on 4 week off cycles were a fad that never stuck because they are useless when compared to properly designed and implemented cycles.
    Henrydot likes this.

Thanks for the advice, this is a cycle that I have planned that I want to do pretty soon, however, as you said I am still waiting on it because I feel like I can improve a bit more given my experience. At the same time, I really believe I might have hit my genetic potential ( if you can really see my progress pictures) which is why I have started researching. I was only planning to do one cycle per year. Not sure if that's a good protocol. But I do understAnd the long term risk.

[QUOTE=numbere;6896485]^^^X2

Have so much room to grow naturally if you diet and train correctly. Cycling at your age is not worth the long term risks.
    At what age do you recommend that I should even think about this cycle? And do you believe this is an ideal cycle if I do not heed your warnings? Most likely I will take your advice though since I am 50/50 on trying out the cycle. That being said I was going to try one cycle per year, not sure if that's a good protocol

tice1212 is offline Productive Member
    Wtf did i just read... Lmao... Please don't try this..

OP U don't need drugs at ur age.. U will do much more harm then good.. EAT, TRAIN, SLEEP..

Quote Originally Posted by Henrydotcom View Post
    At what age do you recommend that I should even think about this cycle? And do you believe this is an ideal cycle if I do not heed your warnings? Most likely I will take your advice though since I am 50/50 on trying out the cycle. That being said I was going to try one cycle per year, not sure if that's a good protocol

Even if you were old enough the above cycle is not ideal. First cycle should be test only. This is because all future cycles will be based on test and it would be best for you if you know how your body will react. You shouldn't even consider using AAS until you are at least 25. Your body may reach full growth potential sooner than your neuroendocrine system. There is no specific time that everyone stops developing. Waiting until at least 25 will give your body the the best chance to establish hormonal balance. If you have a minute checkout the post below by marcus300.

The Young and Steroids

I mean I have no experience with anabolics, just peptides, but I've read such good things about 2 weeks cycles, they can't be that bad

I mean I have no experience with anabolics, just peptides, but I've read such good things about 2 weeks cycles, they can't be that bad
    Trust me, two week cycles are a waste of time any money. Short ester test takes around 3-4 days to begin feeling the effects. If your cycle is 14 days long that leaves you with 10 workouts while having peak serum concentration. So you're only going to hit each body part 2-3 times while on cycle. This is why two week cycles are useless. If you're going to shut your HPTA down you might as well commit to a cycle where you'll make progress.

the "theory" i guys you could say according to bill roberts(ive never taken shit, just read alot so im a keyboard warrior) is that u get a few pounds of gains then come off and have ur test come back right away so i avoid a crash and then u go back on. i mean it sounds great on paper, mild gains, low side effects, extremely rapid hpta rebound, and 14 of those a year could give great results. i mainly want to do them cuz i have a tendency to get stretch marks even from natural lifting so a 12 week test e cycle would give me horrid stretch marks. im 18 right now but once im 25 or so im ganna try these.

oh and test suspension tren and anadrol i think from what ive read would be suitable choices of gear. idk about tren if u want anything "mild"

the "theory" i guys you could say according to bill roberts(ive never taken shit, just read alot so im a keyboard warrior) is that u get a few pounds of gains then come off and have ur test come back right away so i avoid a crash and then u go back on. i mean it sounds great on paper, mild gains, low side effects, extremely rapid hpta rebound, and 14 of those a year could give great results. i mainly want to do them cuz i have a tendency to get stretch marks even from natural lifting so a 12 week test e cycle would give me horrid stretch marks. im 18 right now but once im 25 or so im ganna try these.
    Theory and application are two completely different facets. The theory of 2 week cycles is 15 years old. If they worked well people would still run them. I read Bill's paper on cycles and it's completely outdated. His proposed PCT for a 10 week plus cycle is 21 days long and consists only of clomid. I mean no disrespect to Bill but those concepts are antiquated.

oh and test suspension tren and anadrol i think from what ive read would be suitable choices of gear. idk about tren if u want anything "mild"
    Test suspension sucks, it needs to be pinned twice a day for stable serum levels.

This is someone else's thread so I feel bad about hijacking. If you want to continue this conversation you should create another thread.
    Last edited by numbere; 07-09-2014 at 08:36 PM.
    Stealthypickle9 likes this.

fair enough, it does sound good on paper thou, i should start a thread and ask around about it

Thread Information