• Yes.

16 59.26%
  • No.

4 14.81%
  • No, But Want To Try It.

7 25.93%
    ItalianMuscle27 is offline Senior Member

Site Injecting..

I was just curious how many members out there site inject. Ive read this has yet to proven that it helps the muscles grow. Then again, I have 2 friends that site inject and swear by it. They look great by the way. Im considering just trying it in the biceps to see what happens. What size pin should be used for the biceps?

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    It all depends on what your running. Spot injecting works with some AS and not with others.

Andy is offline Associate Member
    Works with some and not others?
    I never heard any evidence on that
    I would like to hear what AS can improve on site injects and why?
    Thanks

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    all compounds regardless of whether they are oil or water based will initially do the same thing to the muscle tissue: stretch out the fascia to accomodate for the gear.

they probably look great to you because the site swells after injection.

inject anywhere, it really doesn't matter in the long run.

i site inject because with ED injects you need to find other places to hit than your glutes and quads to prevent scar tissue.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Originally posted by daem
    i site inject because with ED injects you need to find other places to hit than your glutes and quads to prevent scar tissue.
    This is the only reason why I use site injections too. I'm hating winny right now
    Synthol is the only thing that I heard that works for site injections.

Whoisdaman is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by TheMudMan
    This is the only reason why I use site injections too. I'm hating winny right now
    Synthol is the only thing that I heard that works for site injections.
    I think he is talking about permanent gains, which really cannot be made with site injections. It is true that if you are injecting a steriod that is not attached to an ester (such as winny or tren -acetate) then the injected muscle will get first bid on the injected steriod.... but it will make it's rounds throughout the body so really there is no reason to do this. More than likely your friends chose a small muscle group like the biceps and hit them with every injection, which definatly would have led to some swollen biceps (especially if they were frequent injects).

Believe what you want, but if you want to spot inject, stick with a no-ester or short ester steriod (only test that you should consider is prop).

Whoisdaman is offline Senior Member
    oh, and if you were talking about short-term effects, then stick with synthol... but let's not even get started with that.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Originally posted by Whoisdaman
    oh, and if you were talking about short-term effects, then stick with synthol... but let's not even get started with that.
    Yes that what I was talking about and I remember the thread that started that huge "discussion" on synthol use.

But the only reasons I see for site injections are to rotate sites for ed injections.

BullFX is offline Junior Member
    iv started this on my 2nd cycle( tren /prop/winny) and let me tell u , its the easiest thing in the world... i havnt gone back to thighs/gluts since i started doin biz, triz, delts, calfs(inner and outer heads)... i like that tight feeling u get after an injection...

ItalianMuscle27 is offline Senior Member
    Thanks for the responses so far, i think ill try it in the bis and see what happens. That synthol I hear you guys talking about, what is it exactly? Ive been around awhile, and I might have heard it mentioned a few times, but am very clueless..I guess I dont know it all!
    And what size guage are you guys using to site inject? Will an insulin syringe be ok to use?

Yeah, the main thing its for ED or EOD injections, really a few guys in my gym who inject into the bicepts and calves really end up looking bad. You can see it get swolen and sometimes has a lump. They are deffinatly injecting wrong but i like mine hidden in the pants

Thread Information