FearTheCoyote is offline Junior Member

Do I have enough hcg?

I received my hcg in the mail. It came with the 5000iu powder and an ampule of the water. Is that enough to last a full ten week cycle of just test? Seems like a very small amount for pinning it twice a week.

roadglide83 is offline Junior Member
    Depends on how much you plan on doing per week. 250iu twice a week for 10 weeks =5,000ius

Exactly. But is that enough of the water?

600@50 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Did you get bacteriostatic water or sodium chloride with your HCG ? You need the bac water not the NaCl.

AlbyBlaze is offline New Member
    You could also mix with injectable b12 with your hcg . You'll ned to mix 5ml with ur 5000iu to make 1000iu per ml. So use 0.25ml (250iu) twice a week

Mp859 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    If you mix all 5000 at once will it stay good for 10 weeks?

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mp859 View Post
    If you mix all 5000 at once will it stay good for 10 weeks?
    You have to mix hCG all at once because it's in a sealed sterile vile. If you reconstitute with bacteriostatic water or B12, and then refrigerate, hCG will last 10 weeks without losing potency.

Quote Originally Posted by numbere
    You have to mix hCG all at once because it's in a sealed sterile vile. If you reconstitute with bacteriostatic water or B12, and then refrigerate, hCG will last 10 weeks without losing potency.
    For some reason I lot it would only keep for about 4 weeks after reconstitution. I've been buying 2500iu vials for this reason.

For some reason I lot it would only keep for about 4 weeks after reconstitution. I've been buying 2500iu vials for this reason.
    HCG will maintain potency for at least 90 days after being reconstituted. After this time the potency will degrade by about 10% per month.

Quote Originally Posted by numbere
    HCG will maintain potency for at least 90 days after being reconstituted. After this time the potency will degrade by about 10% per month.
    Well all the medical data with pregnyl says it must be used withing 60 days of reconstitution and ovarel must be used withing 30.

Well all the medical data with pregnyl says it must be used withing 60 days of reconstitution and ovarel must be used withing 30.
    The expiration on any product wether it be food or medication does not mean it's unusable after that date. The FDA conducted a study of drug expiration dates. They found that 90% of over 1000 drugs, prescription and over the counter, were perfectly good 15 years after the expiration date. Only insulin and liquid antibiotics degrade quickly. Also, antibiotics should not be used after the expiration date.
    Last edited by numbere; 07-10-2014 at 05:28 PM.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by numbere View Post
    So long as its mixed with bac water and not the water that comes with it for one time use and its stored properly. OP 5000 iu is 5000 iu regardless of how much water you use. Its all about figuring out how you mixed it. 5000 iu mixed with 10cc of bac water gives you 500 iu each cc. if you mix it with 5 cc of bac water you get 500 iu per 1/2 cc. make sense?
    Last edited by Bio-Active; 07-10-2014 at 05:30 PM.

Wow, that could have been bad if I mixed it with what they gave me. Thanks guys. I'm starting my cycle tomorrow, are there local sources for bac water like cvs or walgreens?

Quote Originally Posted by FearTheCoyote View Post
    Wow, that could have been bad if I mixed it with what they gave me. Thanks guys. I'm starting my cycle tomorrow, are there local sources for bac water like cvs or walgreens?
    It's very unlikely that you can buy bacteriostatic water over the counter. You can buy bacteriostatic online without a prescription. Alternatively you can make it yourself by mixing 0.9% benzyl alcohol to 99.1% water. 10 ml of bacteriostatic water = 9 units (0.09 ml) of benzyl alcohol mixed with 9.91 ml of distilled water. You can also reconstitute hCG for storage with injectable B12.

Thread Information