russthomas is offline New Member

Question Testosterone Enantate Aburaihan Iran

Hi All,

I have just purchased a course of Testosterone Enantate 250mg/ml produced by Aburaihan Co Iran.

The ampules are clear glass, with a white ring on the collar, Expire 2007, packed in 5's in a white plastic tray. Batch numbers differ from Batch No:014 to No:099.

Has anybody seen or used these before? I'm assured that they are genuine :-) but who knows.... Not much info on the web about the company or it's products, so any help would be most appreciated..

Thanks

Russ

Testing reply....

Checking this can be replied to....hoping for some answers soon

Russ

Extreme is offline Associate Member
    I have the same exact ones including treys and boxes. I have a trusted source and I have heard they are suppose to be good. Mine have been overdosed .1-.2 cc. I have only been on them for about 5 weeks. So they are just now starting to kick in. So far so good.

Thanks Extreme, that's given me the answer I needed, again I have a trusted source, but couldn't find much info on the web about the stuff.

Thanks for a prompt reply

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    I've heard good things about them

JohnnyB

shujaat is offline Junior Member
    its comon thing in pakistan and its good stuff and cheaper then paki made stuff coz its summugled over to pakistan from iran so there are no tax on them ..let me know what u paid for them...and aslo let me know the color of the juice in the amps

Thanks shujatt fro your reply, 1st they cost £8 each per 250mg, about the average cost of most thinkgs in the UK.

As for the colour, well, not quite as clear as Test Depot by Schering, slightly more yellowish, best comparison colour wise is Norma Hellas Greek Nandrolone , which I know is Arachis oil based, so perhaps the same oil base/colour, but that's just a guess.

Thread Information